Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Defelio

My Mini Mid-Century Modern Home

Louis%2BPoulsen%2BArtichoke%2Bpendant%2Blamp%2Bby%2BPoul%2BHenningsen%2B-2.jpg

Twist-lamp.jpg

BentLampTilt-i.jpg

BentLampTop-i.jpg

Missy really love this and had wanted it to be place in Svc yard but lack of space due to the clothes hanger.

llum2.jpg

hi - may i know where sells the artichoke lamp?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Well, couple of colleagues jio me for lunch and I chance upon the blackboard paint (the board was green previously) in a cool hardware store with fairly interesting stuffs as compared to Home-Fix. Homely is another which I like to venture about in which have more stuffs for the hardcore DIYs.

HomeSweetHome_20110731_00079-Copy.jpg

After 3 coats of paint, fencing up our land, growing grass, flowers around our new house.. Here is our Micro Mid Modern House! :P

HomeSweetHome_20110911_00320.jpg

Grand Pa Pa and Grand Ma Ma having cake and tea =)

HomeSweetHome_20110911_00350.jpg

Mr Donkey was a great help in carrying the fences! ~~'

HomeSweetHome_20110911_00364.jpg

Hello - may i know where you bought your blackboard paint? Tks!

SandD_20111023_00981.jpg

Hi Defelio,

Posted some qn to u regarding half wall for bar counter. Contractor said HDB asked to hack fully and construct the wall again using hollow block bricks. Tell him so many ple hack halfwall he said its actually illegal. Not sure about this tho.Feel like calling HDB and asked but who.to ask?? Btw may I know what is the height of.the open concept kitchen wall? Measure from floor to the counter top wooden ledge?

saw this fridge (RED) at Courts tampines...... it go very feel with your house. :thumbs up:

dd936a3b.jpg

Edited by Tigaroo

Hi,

As introducted, I was surfing Athousandtales website and found many nice and interesting furniture... Esp when I am looking for woody furniture.. But can I check how much you bought the console? Are items the Athousandtales pricey… We don’t want to get a shock after visiting :P

Lastly, ur home is a real beau now.. :D

Check out Athousandtales website. Quite a couple of nice pieces. Check out Motto too.

Beautiful place you got! Read yr blog in one go....

Thanks for all the infor.

May I check where you got yr shelves that you proudly display the little prince and the red tappy?

Thank you!

Hihi, can you share the thickness of the wooden frame for your kitchen entrance? My id propose something thinner which i dun tink might bring out the "framed" effect. Appreciate your advice.

Thanks

View from the entrance :rolleyes:

HomeSweetHome_20110731_00072-Copy.jpg

HomeSweetHome_20110731_00028.jpg

HomeSweetHome_20110731_00024-1.jpg

Lovely house! I like your selection of furnishings. And you have a really cute and unique fan. May I know what is the brand of your fan and where to get it? Expensive? Can you feel the wind if not siting directly below? thanks!

Hi! Really love the feel of your house.

Can you pm me your ID or your contractor's house details? Your house has a lot of character embedded in it!

or you can email me please? mangosteen77@hotmail.com

Cheers!

These were taken long ago but I was busy with our wedding at that point of time, somehow forgot to post this =S

SandD_20111204_01746.jpg

SandD_20111204_01750.jpg

Love your home! Very classic looking :) May I know where did you get this 'ladder' like display rack? Thanks in advance!

Hi defelio.i I tried sending you messengers a few times but failed. :(

Just wanna know how much does your Reno cost? Could u pm me?

Hi,

As introducted, I was surfing Athousandtales website and found many nice and interesting furniture... Esp when I am looking for woody furniture.. But can I check how much you bought the console? Are items the Athousandtales pricey… We don’t want to get a shock after visiting :P

Lastly, ur home is a real beau now.. :D

Hi Kelhy, Thanks! I think it cost around the high $1k or low $2k.