Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Defelio

My Mini Mid-Century Modern Home

Beautiful place you got! Read yr blog in one go....

Thanks for all the infor.

May I check where you got yr shelves that you proudly display the little prince and the red tappy?

Thank you!

I got it from Scanteak. =) Self collect from Kranji warehouse to save the $50+/- delivery charge.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hihi, can you share the thickness of the wooden frame for your kitchen entrance? My id propose something thinner which i dun tink might bring out the "framed" effect. Appreciate your advice.

Thanks

Hi, I see it is about 5cm +/-. It's up to your liking and maybe he wanna save cost?

Lovely house! I like your selection of furnishings. And you have a really cute and unique fan. May I know what is the brand of your fan and where to get it? Expensive? Can you feel the wind if not siting directly below? thanks!

Thanks! The fan is Matthew fan or something, you can have a feel of the wind at a big shop in park mall which I can't recall right now.. You cannot feel the wind if rotor/fan blades are pointing downwards. The speed of rotation depends on the the angle and speed setting.

Love your home! Very classic looking :) May I know where did you get this 'ladder' like display rack? Thanks in advance!

I got it from Scanteak. =) Self collect from Kranji warehouse to save the $50+/- delivery charge.

Yup, go there with the order, wait for them to bring the item, better to check for any damage as easier to swap on the spot, bring back home and have someone to help ya with the assembly.

Just incase you're using a GPS, my GPS lead me to the back of the warehouse which I couldn't locate the entrance.. I need to go one big round.

I saw your feature wall, centre is bomb shelter and right side is the shoe rack. But why there is like a opening on the left ? Saw horizontal line that's why wondering what was it :rolleyes:

Yup, go there with the order, wait for them to bring the item, better to check for any damage as easier to swap on the spot, bring back home and have someone to help ya with the assembly.

Just incase you're using a GPS, my GPS lead me to the back of the warehouse which I couldn't locate the entrance.. I need to go one big round.

Thanks for the tip on the location :)

Hi, yours is the only house so far in which I see bearbrickssssssss!!!!!!!!!! I love them too and even wanted to call my pup bearbrick because she looks and behaves like a total bear. Anyway, I was just wondering, are the top cabinets in your kitchen in white or off-white? My new unit's kitchen have got ugly cream (beige-y) tiles which will cost me $2000 to replace (I wanna save money), so I'm thinking of making my cabinets match the wall tiles instead. Either that, or DIY my tiles white. zz

I see that your fridge is white so a simple comparison shows that the walls in the kitchen and cabinets are off a different shade. Hmm? Please let me know!

may I know where you bought the tulip dining table and how much?

thank you!

nisa.hady@flexlng.com

Hi there, I can't recall the name. It the blue building in paya ubi. Comfort furniture or something. Need to customise with them.

Nicely done house, like your selection of furniture...enjoyed reading your blog...

Thanks for sharing. :yamseng:

Thank you =)