Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Defelio

My Mini Mid-Century Modern Home

Who install ur sound system? Where are the wires concealed?

Hi, hifibargain.com is the website, the shop name may be KEC.

I later got more scandyna speakers from Eighteen 77 as they had the limited Jubilee edition minipods.

IMG_9198_zps7288a9aa.jpg

IMG_9180_zpsef499e3a.jpg

The wires are on run under the tv console, the rear and sub are runon the run in the trunking on the right of the tv console and along the false ceiling as shown in the pic.

IMG_9317_zpsff1fd49c.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi there, I can't recall the name. It the blue building in paya ubi. Comfort furniture or something. Need to customise with them.

Hi Defelio

I'm also looking for a tulip table with a oak/natural wood color table top, but Comfort furniture (at Eunos) told me that the standard table top is walnut color/marble. For light color top, its another table top that is not tapered at the edges, so I guess not so nice. Yours look tapered though... Can share roughly what is the price?

thanks

originalbread

Hi, hifibargain.com is the website, the shop name may be KEC.

I later got more scandyna speakers from Eighteen 77 as they had the limited Jubilee edition minipods.

IMG_9198_zps7288a9aa.jpg

IMG_9180_zpsef499e3a.jpg

The wires are on run under the tv console, the rear and sub are runon the run in the trunking on the right of the tv console and along the false ceiling as shown in the pic.

IMG_9317_zpsff1fd49c.jpg

Thanks Defalio.. I really like ur home.. My fav in t-blog.. Btw.. I see dat u add in more speakers.. Muz be deafenin.. Hehe.. :)

Hi Defelio

I'm also looking for a tulip table with a oak/natural wood color table top, but Comfort furniture (at Eunos) told me that the standard table top is walnut color/marble. For light color top, its another table top that is not tapered at the edges, so I guess not so nice. Yours look tapered though... Can share roughly what is the price?

thanks

originalbread

Hi Originalbread, I think mine was around the $650 to $850 range. I can't really recall as I bought this with something else. I requested for the tapered at an additional $45+/- if memory serves me well =S They initially said can't, till another senior took a look at it can said it can be done. What material is the light colour top you're looking at? Do you require a close up of my table top/edge?

Thanks Defalio.. I really like ur home.. My fav in t-blog.. Btw.. I see dat u add in more speakers.. Muz be deafenin.. Hehe.. :)

Many thanks Sappyd =) lol I never blast them and yup it sounds pretty decent for my mediocre ears ~~'

Hi Originalbread, I think mine was around the $650 to $850 range. I can't really recall as I bought this with something else. I requested for the tapered at an additional $45+/- if memory serves me well =S They initially said can't, till another senior took a look at it can said it can be done. What material is the light colour top you're looking at? Do you require a close up of my table top/edge?

Thankde Defelio. I am looking at veneer with natural tone, a bit like oak veneer look. A close up would be helpful. Is your diameter 1m? I thinking of getting 80cm cos my space really small. Hopefully it won't look strange with the tulip base... Thanks.

Hi Defelio

may I know what camera are you using? pictures are very well taken :)

No offence, but its like asking a chef what stove he's using cos food taste good. :)

Nice house and deco.... :good: We have the same taste :) . I'm in the midst looking for my furniture too. I had visited Comfort, Egg3, Logan's, Lush Lush and Second charm but yet visit Athousandtales. Hope I can get the TV console like you. BTW, your bench near the phone where you get from? Mind to share? and where you get the dummy phone look like real......Have you completed your deco??? Any upcoming photo...looking forward :rolleyes:

Hi Defelio

may I know what camera are you using? pictures are very well taken :)

Hi Elyse18, I'm using my old trusty Canon 550D. A crop frame DSLR with one of the following lens,

Tamron 17-50mm f2.8

Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 for the wide angle shots

Canon 70-200mm f4 for the close up

Sigma 30mm f1.4 prime lens for a deeper bokeh effect.

Probably going for the Canon 70D next. How about you?

No offence, but its like asking a chef what stove he's using cos food taste good. :)

Well the lens would make the most difference. Body still plays a part. :)

Nice house and deco.... :good: We have the same taste :) . I'm in the midst looking for my furniture too. I had visited Comfort, Egg3, Logan's, Lush Lush and Second charm but yet visit Athousandtales. Hope I can get the TV console like you. BTW, your bench near the phone where you get from? Mind to share? and where you get the dummy phone look like real......Have you completed your deco??? Any upcoming photo...looking forward :rolleyes:

Thank you very much. You can ordered for a custom design dimension side board/tv console. I can't recall the name of the shop of where I got the bench from, it's at the same building as EGG3. The payphone is real and it does work, there's a DING sound when you insert a coin. More or less done on deco, just searching for raw wood for my shelving.. Any to intro to find raw/unfinish timber? Please don't tell me Bukit Timah.. ~~'