Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gimz63251073

Philips Air Fryer

Had a friend who bought it and fried chicken wings. She said it tastes like how fried chicken wings would taste like. Very crispy. I tried the roti prata cooked in it, also quite crispy and cannot feel the oiliness. :good: :good:

But don't think I will buy it, cuz I am not a big fan of fried stuff...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

is it easy to wash?? i thk its cools but looks like it bulky & hard to clean.

Yeah, only need to clean the basket and drawer. Looks quite easy. The top part is the motor, so nothing to clean there.

I jus bought from best denki at $329 around a week ago.. Reason I wan my kitchen to be oil free and main thing eat healthy as i never install hood in the kitchen.. So far had tried guo tie, French fries, hotdogs.. So far so good nv use any oil yet lol.. Cleaning part still ok la if u are not really fussy.. Will try out more food..

2 weeks ago,harvey norman expo sales are selling at $300..Maybe you can look up for philips carnival sales coming this weekend at their factory for better price.tks.

Hi jx83,

Does the french fries turn out dry?

I'm tempted to buy but worried that the food will turn out crispy but dry on the inside.

Hi stephie.. So far me and wife find it not dry.. We tried using chicken wings which my mother-in-law marrinated for us few days back is good.. No oil needed.. :) what we are surprise is my wife said that when her mom fried the chicken wings sometimes there is still blood stain inside.. But we use this fryer no stain of blood inside :P

i hear that this fryer makes those frozen pre-marinated stuff u get from supermarket taste quite good.

can owners verify? :sport-smiley-004: