Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi AngelButterfly,

Saw your post ('Anyone tried doctorsdoor? They hv the colour I want for the doors So I considering.. Their bi-fold doors, glass n windows prices r very attractive.. But pls share if the quality is gd???')

How was your experience with doctorsdoor?

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards.

Edited by ben9823

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi Bianzi,

Saw your post ('Hello.. I need to wait till after CNY if I got Yon Tat to come. I have decided to get Doctor doors to come and take the measurement for my bedroom doors. Is there any feedback from anyone who used them before?')

How was your overall experience with Doctor Doors? Do you mind to share the pictures of the doors installed by them?

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards

Hi Guys, there are many doors suppliers in Singapore, just to share my recent experience with this vendor S & K Solid Wood Doors, office located at Toh Guan. Their customer service is substandard, managed by a group of barbarians staffs from Malaysia who can not communicate well with customers is fine but they would even yell at you if you asked more questions or trying to discuss something with them. To be honest, this is my first time ever to come across such as a horrible customer service and I really cannot believe this can happen in Singapore. Their staffs especially with this lady named Lucy is terribly fierce and scary. It appears to me they are not trained to work in Singapore environment and have zero understanding of local culture. They speak fiercely and loud using horrible language, you will have no idea whether they are quarreling or yelling at you when you are trying to communicate with them, and if you try to ask more questions, they would simply hung you up. Oh man! absolutely a barbarians vendor!

I have black listed this vendor and I will go for many other vendors in the market who can provide standard customer service for my apartment renovation. I plan to replace all the doors in my unit, the service quality provided by the vendor is my top concern.

Hai guys,

Recently I renovated my house. All the windows and doors replacement were done by Northtech Woods. It is a good company that you can trust because I had a very good experience with them. They provide windows and door replacement services and installation. You can just go through their website and can approach them if satisfied.