Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
potatoes

My 1St Em @Serangoon N

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Your shelve system is different from the usual ones. Nice! :good:

Thx Dreaming :) The kitchen cabinets are custom made and designed by my ID. Because we have a tight budget to meet, we go for something that gives a simple but modern look.....since we have no extra $$$ , therefore no Blum/anti-slam system for all our kitchen doors.

A breakfast/bar counter is good enough for us ... can double up as an Island or preparation table for baking or breakfast table top. I would need to souce for 2 high chair this weekend. :sport-smiley-004:

White and maple is our theme colour :sport-smiley-018:

Even our bedroom have similar theme. :dancingqueen:

Edited by potatoes

Can I check wif u if yr carpenter does some cutting n pasting of laminates at your flat? Is this normal? Or normally everything is already done n they juz assemble up the carpentry only?

CONGRATS potatoes! :yamseng:

Yesterday I went to view an unit opposite your block. Low COV but no feel leh, your block is still better. :good:

Enjoy your new spacious home!

Can I check wif u if yr carpenter does some cutting n pasting of laminates at your flat? Is this normal? Or normally everything is already done n they juz assemble up the carpentry only?

Hi Angel, most of the carpentry work are preassembled, except for some laminates that are needed be done on site. There were instances when I got them to change the laminate because they used the wrong one. They did it on the spot for me.....

CONGRATS potatoes! :yamseng:

Yesterday I went to view an unit opposite your block. Low COV but no feel leh, your block is still better. :good:

Enjoy your new spacious home!

Hi incubator, I'm potatoes's neighbour in the same block as him. The opposite block you viewed is better than mine because it faces Serangoon North Avenue 1 and it can get noisy when two-stroke motorbikes or modified cars with noisy exhausts drive past.

Edited by cleong

Hi Angel, most of the carpentry work are preassembled, except for some laminates that are needed be done on site. There were instances when I got them to change the laminate because they used the wrong one. They did it on the spot for me.....

Tks! I saw the carpentry workmanship from the carpenter I shortlisted n I wanna request the same carpenter to come n do for me too...I saw 1 worker inside who is cutting, cleaning n pasting the laminate which I find the workmanship to my standard. Yeah, those big pcs one r preassembled in factory but I felt the one who is sent over to my place is very important!

Tks! I saw the carpentry workmanship from the carpenter I shortlisted n I wanna request the same carpenter to come n do for me too...I saw 1 worker inside who is cutting, cleaning n pasting the laminate which I find the workmanship to my standard. Yeah, those big pcs one r preassembled in factory but I felt the one who is sent over to my place is very important!

You r right! I m very lucky to get a very experienced carpenter. He could make modification easily and workmanship is excellent! :)