Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
west

707 Instant Water Heater - Princeton

hi friends,

I believe all 707 instant heaters are good but i don't think it will be too much difference. Maybe safety wise.

Regards

Desmond

Yah, agreed that all 707 heaters are good. The water pressure for my 707 compact is almost the same if not stronger than the princeton. And Compact is $100 plus cheaper that Princeton. Even the agent for 707 heaters also mentioned that Princeton does not have any special qualities (SPA effect/ different water pressure etc) as compared to Protek. The selling point is the big showerhead. Just sharing my views for new owners. But, I still feel that 707 heaters are still the best in the market and the after sales service is good. Just a phone call, they came almost instantly to change the damage part with no questions asked :thumbs up:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Friend,

This is good review... I am worry that i paid $250 for lemon again...

REgards

Desmond

The heater works well. Installation was very fast. They didnt chg my old power cable as they said it was still good.

The water pressure in my hse is not strong. Hence, the water from the oracle is not striking but like light massage... Guess i may need to chg showerhead if i want stronger shower. Anyway, it is usable til i get tired of it.

A problem i encounter is the sound/noice from the heater when i shower (btw, i shower in cold water, only my kids use hot water). It is quite irritating. I called up the co. at around 1130 to ask for checking, they sent technician down at 1500 hours. Very fast service and i am impressed. The technician said it was caused by the water pressure problem. Told me to switch the knot to cold water (almost to the edge) and it wld reduce the sound. I did & it does reduce the sound but not completely silent & still quite audible. I think i will put use sound meter to measure the decibals. ha. The reason is water flowing from big entry pipe to the small pipe inside and out thru the small pipe to the bigger pipe again... hope it is clear. ;) One thing which i am not so 'song' is that my old water heater didnt make any sound when i used. Guess it is of diff design... Hope 707 will improve in their future version.

Hi friend,

I also got it but not yet start to use it ... I got it for $250.00

Regards

Desmond

Nice. Where you got it? Does it include installation? If yes, how much is the installation cost. I checked goh a b & they quoted 240 + 40 for a replacement type installation. Will check a few before i commit. tks.

Hi,

Can share the seller contact?

chg.com.sg quoted me $315(w/o install) which I think is ex.

Hi,

You can try allbest @ united square. I bought 2 units there too at $250, however coupled with other applicances. Delivery is inclusive, but not installation. My ID will do the installation for me.

One difference between Princeton and other models, apart from the design n shower head, i heard from the sales person is that Princeton has a dual heating element, which in case one is faulty, the other will can still be used to heat up the water. Thus more lasting.

Hi,

Can share the seller contact?

chg.com.sg quoted me $315(w/o install) which I think is ex.

my coming to 5 yr old 707 Protek start to patheic even i bath cold water (off mode)

I know its nothing to do with the water pressure in my flat 'cos the water from the sink as well as the water from that "hose" next to the toilet bowl is super fast.

i doubt my next heater i will get 707

Edited by harky

Yah, agreed that all 707 heaters are good. The water pressure for my 707 compact is almost the same if not stronger than the princeton. And Compact is $100 plus cheaper that Princeton. Even the agent for 707 heaters also mentioned that Princeton does not have any special qualities (SPA effect/ different water pressure etc) as compared to Protek. The selling point is the big showerhead. Just sharing my views for new owners. But, I still feel that 707 heaters are still the best in the market and the after sales service is good. Just a phone call, they came almost instantly to change the damage part with no questions asked :thumbs up:

Hi friends78,

Can I check with you who is the agent for 707? Any numbers to provide me with? Thanks.