Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
calliecats

Hob & Hood

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Anybody knows the current price for bundle Rinnai hob & hood model RB-2GHIII & RH-90CD? Thanks!

There isnt RB-2GHIII is singapore market. Probably u can pm me. i can give you a good quote for rinnai

Brand NEW Fujioh NL-900 Hood for sale!!! $700!!

The new Fujioh NL-900 cooker hood showcases designer looks. Behind its pleasing lines, a revolutionary Rectifier Panel and a silently powerful Sirocco fan work together to draw in cooking fumes from all directions. Tiny oil vapors are then trapped by a removable Oil Filter. As a result, your kitchen is fumes-free and grease-free. The energy saving Fujioh NL-900 is a stylish performer that compliments your modern home and lifestyle.

Specifications:

Model: NL-900R

Type: Recycling

Dimensions: W899mm x D640mm x H685mm

Noise level: High 55db, Mid 50db, Low 44db

Power consumption: High 105W, Mid 75W, Low 55W

Rated voltage: 230V

Fan: Sirocco

Weight: 25kg

Color: Stainless steel

Warranty: 3 years from end Jun 2011

Comes with free optional duct cover NLD 300R, 885mm - 985mm extension worth $110.

Selling because it does not fit into our kitchen cabinet. Self-collection. Hood has not been installed yet and still comes with the original box. More information and pictures available at: http://www.fujioh.com.sg/

I am not sure if this brand FOTILE is big in singapore but it sure is here in KL and some other countries.

Have a look at the video below and you guys will be amazed ! :)

(First 20sec the air curtain is not turned on, when the air curtain is turned on, u'll see smoke/fumes swirling upwards and the smoke will circulate within the air curtain area and cant escape)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt12Wk7XIuw&feature=player_embedded

Edited by pamsie

Hi musicbox and bros,

I remember I seen the portable single electric hob in a hk drama sometime ago, haha...

I don't know much about kitchen stuffs, :dunno: is there like a built-in single electric hob that can be fix on kitchen cabinet top?

I'm single, so not much cooking cos I :dunno: how to. Just for the emergency maggi mee... etc.

Thanks.

Edited by natural9

Is Induction Hob, better than Electrical or Gas Hob? I don't know the difference but a few of my friends said stay away from Induction Hobs.

Can someone shine some lights which is better in terms of durability? Thanks.

Hi guys, need some advise. My kitchen's hole for hood is fixed and I'm looking to change it. I'm looking at fujioh brand but could not find one at 72cm, does it mean that I have to re do the 'hole''?

Thanks.

Hi guys, need some advise. My kitchen's hole for hood is fixed and I'm looking to change it. I'm looking at fujioh brand but could not find one at 72cm, does it mean that I have to re do the 'hole''?

Thanks.

Is it a hob?coz hood is slide in no need to cut a hole

look for somtink slighlty the same I am sure u can find 1 :yamseng: