Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MeiLinChCh

Samsung Fridge Or Panasonic

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Panasonic for me...

I bought a samsung fridge about 2 months ago, end up having to change 2 times....

reason being the paintwork keep coming out. ie when you rub your hand on the fridge door, pieces of the paint will peel off.....

Thanks to the patience of the courts team, we manage to resolve this after changing to a different brand...

Panasonic for me...

I bought a samsung fridge about 2 months ago, end up having to change 2 times....

reason being the paintwork keep coming out. ie when you rub your hand on the fridge door, pieces of the paint will peel off.....

Thanks to the patience of the courts team, we manage to resolve this after changing to a different brand...

thanks for your advised :yamseng:

Have exactly the same doubt. The samsung one is completely sealed off at the back while the panasonic one will have compressor exposed to the air. Salesman told me that panasonic is made in Thailand and can't compete with Samsung that is made from Korea. Still try to find out more details about it.