Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ayukie

My Reno Journal

yeah!!! finally everything going on well liaoz. hahah me too!!! LED for my whole house.. except for toilets hahah and also what temperature of light u getting??

hehe yupz yupz led actually except for my service yard lights nt led yet .. my storeroom lights also have led lights ( led + energy savings) .. my toilets also led whahhaa ..

i got for cove light - rgb so can change color

the downlights the white color (not cool white) .. 4500 - 5500 i think or around there ..

but exp sia ... i overshot my lights budget whhaaa .. but luckily my led lights i gt cheap ..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i just realised my contractor boxed up my water heater *faints* he says nice .. now i gt low low ceiling for my common toilet (part of it ..)

anyway my hob, hood, oven and microwave oven and juicer as well as sink and tap have been delivered ..

cancelled my order for wradrobe led lights think i too much lights already think next time i buy those battery stick up led lights if really need ..

bought my full leather bovine cowhide leather sofa at courts (HTL) 2.2m but i was actually eyeing on the 2.6m one but only i will have problem with the length especially i need to put a maassage chair in the living hall too haiz ... 2.2k damage (with extended warranty)

a crocodile skin grain pvc leather dinning table with tempered glass and stainless steel frame and 6 chairs set 1.1k damage

a coffee table i wasnt keen on and may cancel if i see the table i wanted .. 500 damage

mind to take pics of the LED downlights.. can share the lobang where to order since it is so cheap... :)

hmz .. i gt pic only seems like posting it nt as straight forward especially my office banned the imageshack haiz .. and i cant use my lappy at home because my sonny wants it everytime he sees it :( and iphone dont allow me to upload too haha ..

its juts plain white powder coated or spray painted aluminum square with a pc covered (abit frosted look) square light hole so no glare and cant see the lights inside as well even when the lights are on or off hehe (my contractor thought i need to add the bulbs in hee) and its slim kind so a half height false ceiling also can fix up to but im doing the normal false ceiling height so more air can circulate and hopefully the lights lasts longer hee .. the downlights are nothing fanciful just a big white square with a frosted look (milky) white square in middle for the light hole but its pretty bright

erm got them from factory supplier manufactuer in china directly ...

wah...i must go see ur place :sport-smiley-004:

haha can when its done u dont wanna see it now ... its really dirty that me and hubby decided next time we go private haiz ...

oh dropped by pddoor to have a look on sunday .. the uncle recommends me a more sturdy type which he demo banging and whacking with force .. i should be getting those for my bathroom door .. pity they wont give discount :( warranty 1 year ..

uncle says the old mdoels flimsy not good should get the sturdy one (more exp) since the door i had to replace is HIUGEMONGUS ..

damage : 499 X 2 (faintz)

hmz .. should i change my htl sofa from the 2.2m to 2.6m?

dilemae . i sooo love that 2.6m but fitting 2.2m will be much comfortable size ..

what to do? should i or should i not? if 2.6m i can bring over my next home .. if 2.2m unless face with another size issue i hope nt to bring it over .. haiz .. 2.2 or 2.6 ?!!!

hmz .. should i change my htl sofa from the 2.2m to 2.6m?

dilemae . i sooo love that 2.6m but fitting 2.2m will be much comfortable size ..

what to do? should i or should i not? if 2.6m i can bring over my next home .. if 2.2m unless face with another size issue i hope nt to bring it over .. haiz .. 2.2 or 2.6 ?!!!

2.2 plus another sofa/ottoman

can shift elsewhere as and when needed so more practical.

jsut my thoughts :sport-smiley-004:

2.2 plus another sofa/ottoman

can shift elsewhere as and when needed so more practical.

jsut my thoughts :sport-smiley-004:

i know but wont get another ottoman nor sofa cause the sofa i gt and aiming is L-shaped leather sofa which match my osim massage chair so totally no space for another hehe ..

the 2.6 looks nicer tho in looks .. like more modern the 2.2 is classic those long time ago look (classic?) hahaa ..

but wondering if put 2.6 and put the massage chair in front of the sofa end like 3+1 sofa setup will it look werid? hmz ..

Updates to my hole burning ... Got 2 more led smart tv for the bedrooms - Sony and Sony 3d blu ray hts over the weekend with extended warranty to 5 yrs ..

Changed my htl sofa to the one I had my eye on too with top up .. Cancelled the coffee table and glass dining table ordered and got a coffee table with 4 stools and a marble dining table and 4 chairs from xclusive .. I'm all done cept for carpets and clocks and bathroom accessories ... Time to recuperate manz .. Furninshing and lights ~ 20k liaoz and I haven't bought a bed for sonny ... :(

Water heater up and running after my exam today .. Hope I will pass *cross fingers* ... walls are being painted and led downlights are up for some .. I see more electric works done :)

Now I need confrim my laminAtes ...

I didn't realize that ID running away can still happen. Is it just the ID or the company that has run away? How is ur case now?

Pictures please...