Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simon512

Executive Living - Sofa

i can vouch for EL,.... no doubt theres 1 time delay of sofa delivery, the subsequent arrangement was successful.. i am pleased wif the QUALITY of leather sofa.. will put up photos of our nice purchase...

i would say, there will always tend to be hiccups in any delivery and coordination... but they are a genuine company who does deliver above average service and quality products COMPARING to ALOT of mid range furniture seller out there!!... bear in mind you are not PAYING FOR HIGH END PRODUCT AND SERVICE hence if you could lower down your expectation and be reasonable.. im sure all things will end up well... :)

my 2 cents..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If you did not get the poor quality and service, I don't think you can understand. BEAR IN MIND YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM :dunno:

my 1 cent

update: EL mentioned the leather cover will arrive on 31/5 and will collect back my sofa between 4-8 June. Afterwhich, they require 2 weeks to change the leather. So.... they only can return my sofa by end June.

Let's see......

We are not talking about HIGH END PRODUCT AND SERVICES, it is about the reliability they have promised.

If you cannot commit, just change the date and please update your customer.

my ZERO cent: cos $3K sofa is a low end product according to....

seriously for 3k, why dun u guys jus go to the more reputable entry level players like lorenzo, cellini and save yourselves the hassle and headache?

jus to share my exp. paid $1.6k for L shaped leather sofa from the living story at genting in 2009 becos my wife love the design and the price is within budget. genuine calf leather + 5 freaking long years of warranty. we signed the deal.

fast forward to 2011, the "genuine calf leather" started peeling. the material sticks onto my clothes and is all over the floor. i thk pple in the know would realised Living story has busted so wat 5 yrs warranty? like i told my frens, might as well give me 10yrs warranty, i would hv paid more. :D

i learnt my lesson and got my current sofa from lorenzo. the leather smell stayed for weeks, delivery on time, everything was listed in black and white. and the biggest point? it was only $2k. seriously prices have come down so much (thk the navinzi, kuka, OM etc) i really dun understand why the need to take any risks. in fact, with my Living Story sofa used for less than 2 yrs, i confirm my lorenzo sofa will end up being cheaper anytime. :good:

good quality no cheap

cheap no good quality

i think we should stop living in the dream that "wah i got a good deal mentality " ...remember the chinese saying "seller is always smarter than buyer".

my statement is not against any vendor here, but just a comment to forum members.

good quality no cheap

cheap no good quality

i think we should stop living in the dream that "wah i got a good deal mentality " ...remember the chinese saying "seller is always smarter than buyer".

my statement is not against any vendor here, but just a comment to forum members.

But our advices to the forum members usually fall on deaf ears, Bro Kalimantan. By the way, Bro Kalimantan, can you please help kuruvis with the contact details for your leather sofa as he is pretty keen to know more about your superb quality leather sofa :sport-smiley-018:

Just an update of my delivery last Sat

1. Schedule: both coffee table & sofa delivered on time. both suppliers called in advn (1 day before) & before actual delivery :thumbs up:

2. Coffee table: delivered @ 9am+; installation done quite swiftly, but drawer can't open upon installation; left at my plc for 1-to-1 exchg later; exhg done on same day @ 6pm+; satisfied :thumbs up:

3. Sofa: delivered @ 3pm+; installation done quite swify; very faint stain but can be cleaned off relatively easily with slightly damp cloth & mild cleaner; quality ok, no apparent defeats; except tt color seemed much lighter than the color (code: 5800) I selected at showrm. called EL they said the color won't be wrong, could be due to dim lighting at showrm so sample turned out darker (images attached for u all to see). although the delivered color ok i prefer a darker color which is less subjected to dirt & stain...

Overall rather satisfied! Thx EL! :thumbs up:

Now, hope the products dun give trouble in time to come..

My color selection (5800)

sofa1colorELedited.jpg

Delivered sofa

Sofa-EL3edited.jpg

Edited by jus4fun

All the items which I bought from EL are slated to be delivered the upcoming weekend ... I am excited!!! :)

Hi kellogs, how was ur delivery?

Hi EL,

Been reading through this forums the whole afternoon. And I would say , your service and quality really attacts my attention. I have been shopping for my furnitures for the past few weeks and came across many sofas. At first, I am very contemplating to buy a Half leather recliner sofa @ $899 from cheers. I felt it may not be up to my expectations in terms of leather quality. Later on, we saw the automatic sensor reclining 2 sitter sofa from EL. I would say we really like the comfort and the sensor function it provides. We realise that EL is the only place we saw in the expo that has sensory sofa. However, the price exceeded our budget by quite alot so we got the brochure and hope we could purchase it at a later time. It will be very helpful if you could share with me some of your sofas you reccomand as I do have a tight budget. However, I do not mind to fork out more if your service and quality matches with the price.

I'm looking for a 3 sitter recliner leather sofa.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Edited by HayateEin

Hi kellogs, how was ur delivery?

Hi Just4fun

My delivery was very good :) the product matches what i have paid for.

I have been wanting to write a full review but has been busy ... this weekend I am going to snap some pictures post on this thread.

executive summary: solid buying experience with EL including the products they delivered !!!!

I hope that those not buying from EL nor EL existing customer - just stay away from this thread instead of messing with people business.

If your product is better than EL and price is decent, why not start your own business thread?

Hi HayateEin,

Why not make a trip to the EL showroom and talk with Donovan?

5 Harper road

http://www.el.com.sg/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1

I am sure Donovan would be able to recommend something which matches your budget.

I have bought 3 sensor recliners, with a theather box and with 1 long sofa and now watching 3D movies at home is never the same!

Hi EL,

Been reading through this forums the whole afternoon. And I would say , your service and quality really attacts my attention. I have been shopping for my furnitures for the past few weeks and came across many sofas. At first, I am very contemplating to buy a Half leather recliner sofa @ $899 from cheers. I felt it may not be up to my expectations in terms of leather quality. Later on, we saw the automatic sensor reclining 2 sitter sofa from EL. I would say we really like the comfort and the sensor function it provides. We realise that EL is the only place we saw in the expo that has sensory sofa. However, the price exceeded our budget by quite alot so we got the brochure and hope we could purchase it at a later time. It will be very helpful if you could share with me some of your sofas you reccomand as I do have a tight budget. However, I do not mind to fork out more if your service and quality matches with the price.

I'm looking for a 3 sitter recliner leather sofa.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Just4fun

My delivery was very good :) the product matches what i have paid for.

I have been wanting to write a full review but has been busy ... this weekend I am going to snap some pictures post on this thread.

executive summary: solid buying experience with EL including the products they delivered !!!!

I hope that those not buying from EL nor EL existing customer - just stay away from this thread instead of messing with people business.

If your product is better than EL and price is decent, why not start your own business thread?

Hi Kellogs

Glad tt we are both happy customers. :yamseng:

Agree with wat u said; couldn't hv said it better myself.

Welcome existing & potential EL customers to provide feedback & share ur experience; and EL to continue to provide product info & prompt responses via this thread.

Edited by jus4fun

Dear all valued customers and supporters,

Espically Kellogs and Just4Fun.

First and Foremost, i got really apologise for being "missing in action" for such a long time as

we were having problem with the administrator and was unable to access into RENOTALK.

Would like to also like to take this opportunity to thank kellogs and Just4Fun for being so supportive of Executive Living.

Rest assure that we will continue to strive harder to give our customer execellent service,and quality products.

Hey kellogs, i believe alot of our forumers are still eagerly waiting for you to upload your beautiful furniture from Executive Living

so that they can share your pride and joy.

Once again, Thank you all your encouragement and support. It will always be the source of motivation for us to work harder and go the extra mile for all of

you Cheers :yamseng:

Hi executiveliving,

saw from the newsapaper ad that you have a promo for your sofa at $2299 (first 10 customers) and $2199 (2.6m). I am interested in both of these. However, may I know what do you mean by full genuine leather? Is it full cowhide leather for the whole sofa including the backing and bottom and etc? Is the price listed using Italy leather or normal leather? Cause went to see a few sofa before and the sofa are indictated as full genuine leather but only the sitting + touching area are cowhide leather. The rest are synthetic leather or etc.

Please kindly advise soon as I am quite interested in both of these designs. Thanks.

Hi unity58,

Thanks for your interest with regards to our ad today. However we are not able to repond to you over this forum or we might be penalise by the adminstrator for unauthorise advertising. Could you please contact us at our showroom so that we will be able to attend to you better. Once again,many thanks