Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Drexter

Toilet Accessories

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, I just bought a resale unit and the toilet, shower and WC are all American Standard brand. I will be planning to do some minor renovation and to replace some of these accessories. I would like to use back the same brand so that all the accessories old and new will blend in.

I went to hoe Kee last weekends which I saw that they carry some American Standard previously but now no more.

Can anybody here please advise me where else can I find huge collection of American Standard products???

Thank you.

I went to universal along Geylang road. Can go there to get quote! Well, it depend on what your eyes set upon. Can get relative good discount too

Hi All,

A friend got thia package for me

Wc 203 A 2set, 707 heater 1set, artistic basin 1 set, basin tap 1 set, glass basin, basin waste 2 pcs, basin trap 2pcs, basin tap 1pc normal, two way tap for shower for both toilet n 150 flexible hose 2 point for the shower tap... Total $1600... All are baron brand...

Install n fix and 1year warranty...

Are these a good deal? On average how much does it cost to get the sanitary fittings done.. Not too branded not too cheapo just durable and yet affordable.

10q

Hi,

has anybody bought accessories from Hoe Kee? I visited their Genting showroom recently and saw a wide variety of designs. But i am not sure if they will rust or fade in the long run. Their prices seems quite reasonable though.

Anybody can advise the difference between brass & stainless steel? which one would you choose?

Only thing I got from Hoe Kee is Blanco kitchen sink and Fujioh hood+hob

Other then that :sport-smiley-004: No

Edited by casa

Hi,

has anybody bought accessories from Hoe Kee? I visited their Genting showroom recently and saw a wide variety of designs. But i am not sure if they will rust or fade in the long run. Their prices seems quite reasonable though.

Anybody can advise the difference between brass & stainless steel? which one would you choose?

Anyone heard of the brand Magnum for heaters & sanitary wares? supposedly American brand wor...

saw an advert at a shop around Alexandra Village... selling the toilet bowl (1 piece kind, new design) + wash basin for $288.

try Lite Fusion at upp serangoon. Look for Marcus, he would be able to give u good discounts and able to match prices. Tell him the cck couple recommend, sure he will remember n give good prices...

no regrets

HAHA thnks folks I did went to Marcus to get my lightings from him.I mentioned that both of you recommend he smile anyway thnks pal for recommendng me such a good find where I can get my stuff with a peace of mind :sport-smiley-004:

try Lite Fusion at upp serangoon. Look for Marcus, he would be able to give u good discounts and able to match prices. Tell him the cck couple recommend, sure he will remember n give good prices...

no regrets

i'm looking for 12" - can only find a few models in the market, the cheapest being baron but my hubby doesn't like it.

Thinking of getting a 900mm basin cabinet Magnum at $650 - is that considered too ex?

Thanks.

I got the Arino Caprio... It's the only 1 pcs WC that's 12" and fit our low budget. :)

i'm looking for 12" - can only find a few models in the market, the cheapest being baron but my hubby doesn't like it.

Thinking of getting a 900mm basin cabinet Magnum at $650 - is that considered too ex?

Thanks.

You mean a "12 inch" toilet bowl. Yup, the choice is really limited. Most model only got up to 10 inch.

We found this at Heritage . It got 2 nice model for 12 inch. And its not that ex after discount

b9f079d6.jpg

Edited by yhliang

Hello,

Where is the best place to get toilet accessories such as toilet bowls, kitchen sink, basin, shower, etc? Hoe Kee?

Hi Drexter

You can try B.a.t.h.z.o.n.e located at 633 Geylang Road; we bought Cristo basin mixer, basin, rain shower sets, ss towel racks. Most items got a 30% discount.

Edited by Everrox

Thanks.

Any reviews on kohler wc? I don't see many people buying kohler and am bit worried because we bought kohler wc for our new place.

I bought hangrohe sanitary ware from hafary. Got it during the promotion. Prices are reasonable. I have extra kohler shower and tap mixer for sale. Please see my post in garage sale if interested.

Edited by ktlimps

In Ikea you will find quite big range of mirror cabinet different sizes and high (not just for above basin, they have some like side mirror cabinet of 194 cm) - http://www.ikea.com/sg/en/catalog/categories/departments/bathroom/20802/ . Very convenient is that in that link you will find prices as well as all dimensions.

For our bathrooms, we ordered mirror cabinets from carpenter cause we needed them in some odd dimensions which we couldn't found anywhere. So, maybe that can be one of the solutions for think about....

17baz.jpg

17bby.jpg

Nice!