Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Drexter

Toilet Accessories

Hi where did you buy the mirror cabinet?

In Ikea you will find quite big range of mirror cabinet different sizes and high (not just for above basin, they have some like side mirror cabinet of 194 cm) - http://www.ikea.com/sg/en/catalog/categories/departments/bathroom/20802/ . Very convenient is that in that link you will find prices as well as all dimensions.

For our bathrooms, we ordered mirror cabinets from carpenter cause we needed them in some odd dimensions which we couldn't found anywhere. So, maybe that can be one of the solutions for think about....

17baz.jpg

17bby.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey,

Can I also suggest that if you are getting stainless steel items for the bathroom, you might want to check out the Welmi brand from Song Cho. I think the quality is really good compared to other stainless brands like Fidelis or crizto or other sub brands. Bought from various brands for kitchen and toilet and realised this after water droplets left to dry on them. = )

I can agree with that. I bought there all corner shelves for shower areas 2 years ago (brand Welmi) and they are still with no any sign of rust. Supposedly they are coming with 10 years waranty, so will need to wait 8 years more to be sure :deal: ......

Song Cho is in Plaza Singapura #04 and IMM #03.

Towel racks we bought at Spazio (Balestier Rd) only cause they had model which I was looking for.

Towel bars we found at Hoe Kee (Plaza Singapura #05) cause I was looking for longest which I can find (and they are almost 90 cm).

WC paper holder we bought at Hoe Kee as well.

Some other towel bars for spare bathroom we bought at Sim Siang Choon (IMM #03).

Kitchen hanging bars we bought at Sim Siang Choon as well as detergent rack/holder (which is stainless steel, I'm very satisfied with that cause after 2 years is almost like I've got it today :good: ).

Kitchen stainless steel hanging shelves we found at Song Cho (Welmi).

For kitchen sink we choose Franke brand cause they are the best (for me, at least). We looked for shape (model) not for price so I can't compare with some other shop as we found it just in Asia Excel (Balestier Rd). They have shop at IMM as well, but the same items are around 20% more expensive there - they said to me cause that renting of space is more cheaper in Balestier so their prices there are lower, no matter is that the same company and the same items....

I rem Lite Fusion selling the baron wc and basin for $248... My brother-in-law just went there to buy last week... he even told me that alot of the items he bought is even cheaper than royal franco and heritage after running here and there to compare... :dribble:

But Baron got few types of WC, you sure same type? My WC is those new design that look like one piece without the joining at the side le, and the basin also got size mah. I think if prices difference by $10 still ok, no point running here and there waste the transport, and most importantly is the after sales service. I;m satisfied with their after sales service so far :)

I got most of my items from Royal Fanco, you may see the pictures and prices here:

http://mylittlecasa.blogspot.com/2011/09/cost-of-renovating-toilet-including.html

I rem Lite Fusion selling the baron wc and basin for $248... My brother-in-law just went there to buy last week... he even told me that alot of the items he bought is even cheaper than royal franco and heritage after running here and there to compare... :dribble:

I got mine from my id's recommended shop.. $480.. lolz.. $100 more ex than Royal Fanco.. But it's ok ba.. At least the service was very good.

I bought quite a few items from Heritage as well. Prices are def reasonable and the staff are extremely friendly. I was served by sharrine. :)

Hei we too. The chili girl haha

Heads up!!

Should pay a visit to heritage near geyland lor 44.

Saved more than $500 for toilet accessories (wc incld) and kitchen sink and tap - currently they have promo going on.

Cant say whether the stuffs are copy cat as never bother to compare with top brands but they are certainly full thumbs up for design and quality finishing plus practicity.

Recommended and Enjoyed the shopping xp.

Believe Genova is the distributor and Arino is their in-house brand.

Was looking for a 6 inch Arino Caprio but understand it sold out islandwide. Its probably the best selling WC in Singapore. FYI Poh Seng is selling it for S$350.

Just got arino caprio from GR Link Marketing (3 units from Royal Fanco) at $350.The boss is very kind and friendly. lots of explanation and give us free of charge the palstic offset for our purchase. Highly recommend this shop for all forum friends.

I got my toilet accessories from Poh Seng.

This shop was recommended to us by my friend. They loaned my fren & wife a item to measure for their kitchen carpentry Reno...

No deposit needed...based on trust... ;)

For me, I bought things from them n they were delivered promptly to us.

But we needed some other item...so we went back 2nd time to buy. The boss was kind enough to fix up the item for us to take back n install ourselves. Plus point!

Also, we found out we needed some other items...we went back 3rd time to exchange the 2 items...

The original items were much expensive than the other items we needed. We initially thought we need to get more unwanted items to fit the $ amount.

The boss was kind n flexible enough to exchange for us n refunded the excess money for the original items! We need not get unwanted items!

I really admired the Poh Seng boss....he knows how to do business.... :)

Unlike Lighting.com.sg....they weren't flexible! They lost our business forever n 2nd visit extra $700 earning which we go elsewhere to spend! Haa... :)

Edited by Chrissmoo

Was looking for a 6 inch Arino Caprio but understand it sold out islandwide. Its probably the best selling WC in Singapore. FYI Poh Seng is selling it for S$350.

If you are looking for 6 inch rough in, was advised that need to wait for about 2 months for it.

Thankfully, my toilets are 10-inch rough in which is widely available.

Genova is overpriced!

Genova quoted $580 for the Arino Caprio, but I got it for $380 at Royal Fanco. :)

Edited by altis72