Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ansmania

Waterproof Laminate Flooring?

Hi,

We signed up for Evorich pkg during their anniversary at S$6.50 psf including GST. Comes with lifetime warranty. Has paid S$500 for the deposit. We have decided to use homogenous tiles instead as this is preferred by my in-laws as we are staying together. Willing to let go at S$450.

Interested parties, please pm or email me at dafenni19@gmail.com.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I just got my bto. An id we are speaking to says we can get parquet n that it's waterproof. We intend to use it for all floors in the house except kitchen. But we've also heard and read that it's not waterproof but the id insists it is. There must be a reason. Anyone can advise pls?

We hear and read about evorich quite often too but we are also clueless about such stuff. They are laminate flooring which is different from parquet right?

Thank you!

Hi all,

For waterproofing issue, can look at Seal-Once Singapore. Go google it to have a better understanding of the product. You can either get the product online (seal-once-singapore.myshopify.com) and DIY or just drop them an email. Hope it helps. :good:

All the craze about the waterproof vinyl flooring,it seems that the floor is not really that waterproof at all.Water is 100% liquid and its not as if the locking joints of a vinyl floor is seamless,what with a 5 mm click joint thickness only.Try splashing a pool of water on it and leave it stagnant for a few long hours,see what happens.Not to mention the toxic emissions from vinyl.Funny how,the exact sales renovation people in general who propose vinyl do not

want it in their private spaces,citing the fear of getting cancer one of it.How ironic.

• Like 1

Hi all,

When doing the kitchen flooring with waterproof laminate flooring... Is there a drop in height about 50mm from living area to kitchen area.

Anyone do gradient slope??