Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RimBlock

Rt Gatherings.

As most people read the T-Blogs but may not go to the separate gatherings forum, it seems that just having a list of current gatherings planned here would be good. It will help us all organise our events and avoid clashes hopefully.

I would suggest this first post will have a list of current gatherings planned. so people just need to look at the first page, first post in order to see what is going on.

Format for notification of a gathering to help make admin a little easier (please suggest if you have some ideas). If you have a gathering then please just post a reply and I will add it to the list. Gatherings that have passed will be removed after a period to allow people to supply links to photos etc if they wish.

UserID, T-Blog (if you have one), Type of event, Location, Date, Time, Fixed or tentative (subject to change).

RimBlock

T-Blog: T-Blog

Event: Babies first month

Date: 25th June 2011

Time: 16:00 -> 19:00+ Please note timing change to take in to account the kids daytime nap

More to be added as there are a few up and coming.

RB

Edited by RimBlock

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Great! It didn't clash with my holiday plan!

Cool,

Would be nice to meet you all as well.

Unfortunately it wont be the house warming as the apartment will not be totally finished although there is only a few little things to complete now.

Oh, wait a minute, that means I will also have to have a house warming as well ;):D .

Anyone interested in coming can PM me or reply here and I will try to keep track and pass out the address etc when dates are finalised although UI don't really expect them to change.

Also, everyone please note, this thread is not just for my events or meetings but for everyones so if anyone else has a meeting / house warming etc then let me know and I will also add it here so people know about it and can let the host know.

RB

I'll try and make it RB, keep it in the loop :)

Have updated the the timing after talking to my wife who quite rightly pointed out the younger kids will be sleeping around lunch time or will get very grumpy.

RB

Sorry, saturday afternoon are no no for me. Sorry won't be able to make it. Hope to go for your house warming then. :)

oooo dun think i can make it on 25 Jun at this timing~ :(

No problems. We will probably also have another house warming although now my wife is staying with my MiL who is handling the confinement food etc I have organised for the last bits of our reno to be done in around a week from now so it will be as complete as we can make it for now by the time of the first month celebrations. Not everyone will be able to make it I know and it will be a shame to miss people.

RB will you be going to Ely's place? hope to meet you leh!

Oh yes. I will be coming for that one. They are only 15 mins away by car so very easy to get to. Boy blunder is only 2 blocks away so his will be even easier when he gets around to arranging one ;).

It is always good to put faces to names and not everyone was in the photo from the previous meet (I suspect deliberately in some cases)..... No Ely, I am not looking at you, it is a trick of the heat haze reflecting off the tarmac :P.

RB

Let me join for your baby first month celebration too :D

Haha, could we even keep you away :D. You know where I live ;).

Of course you and your good lady wife are invited, and expected to attend or there will be plenty of 8| and remember, I know where you work :P.

RB

Haha, could we even keep you away :D. You know where I live ;).

Of course you and your good lady wife are invited, and expected to attend or there will be plenty of 8| and remember, I know where you work :P.

RB

Exactly, I still remember where you live.

And I know I can't run away from this event if I want to ... :D :D :D

BTW, I assume it's Baby First Month not Babies, unless you have twins? :D :D

Exactly, I still remember where you live.

And I know I can't run away from this event if I want to ... :D :D :D

BTW, I assume it's Baby First Month not Babies, unless you have twins? :D :D

Well it is actually our baby's first month as it is the first month of the baby so ownership :D

Just improved my English as I had always remembered possessive to be "[word]s'" where I now know it is plural possessive that is word and then apostrophe " ' " and singular possessive is "[word]'s" so plural baby possessive is babys' and singular baby possessive is baby's (ie. same as if the apostrophe denotes letter/s missing like "it's" rather than "it is").

Another of lifes little mysteries cleared up :good:.

Yes you are right, babies infers plural and there is only one :D .

RB

Please let me know if you would like to come but are not on the list below as we will be sending out the e-invites with details of how to find us to those people.

Confirmed would like to comers so far in no particular order of superbness (you are all equally superb ;))

hafiizh

Kobelala

potatoes

ngunadi & Wifey

Ely & Hubby

Please let me know if you will be bringing the loves of your life with you and any kids so we can work out head count for food.

I will add to the list as and when others make their desires to visit known.

RB

Edited by RimBlock