Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
danard

Mitsubishi Electric Fridge-Any Reivew?

Hi, Plan to get the 2door Mitsubishi fridge. Anyone is using this brand now? Please help comment for the model MR-F62BA. Thank you very much.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, Plan to get the 2door Mitsubishi fridge. Anyone is using this brand now? Please help comment for the model MR-F62BA. Thank you very much.

my relative bought this 2wks ago. She highly recommended me to get this one which i'll be getting soon.

Needs advice for the pricing. thanks

This is their older model already, the newer model is MRF62C. Pm me for the price.

This is their older model already, the newer model is MRF62C. Pm me for the price.

I just bought this fridge. Beautiful pearl black model. Surprisingly Mitsubishi's webs site is pretty useless. They don't even have a photo of the interior of the fridge, or any pdf manuals. Anyone have any idea where I might be able to get one?

I just bought this fridge. Beautiful pearl black model. Surprisingly Mitsubishi's webs site is pretty useless. They don't even have a photo of the interior of the fridge, or any pdf manuals. Anyone have any idea where I might be able to get one?

We are looking at MRF62X now :)

Any opinion for this?

Any opinion for this?

I have no idea about this fridge, but my advise is avoid all cost at mitsubishi products. I just bought an aircon, ending up with them in small claim tribunal due to their inefficency and care less attitude towards resolving my problems.

Any opinion for this?

Not yet as I won't have it delivered until October. But reading these forums one thing I know for sure... ORDER the delivery people NOT to switch on the fridge without your permission until you have inspected fully the fridge. This series of fridge has as a selling point a more 'designer' look so aesthetics are obviously important. Scratches, dents, etc.

Which colour is yours? At Courts they have graphite grey, pearl black and I think white. White was on offer.