Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
g0803536

Help Needed Regarding Of Hdb Flat Valuation

Recently bought a re-sale HDB flat. b4 valuation, ex-owner proposed to take away the build in oven, i agreed, but when valution report came to me, the oven is inside the valuation. Is this normal or should i ask to rebate the oven valuation? Appreciate ur valuable advices.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

一言值千金。

Recently bought a re-sale HDB flat. b4 valuation, ex-owner proposed to take away the build in oven, i agreed, but when valution report came to me, the oven is inside the valuation. Is this normal or should i ask to rebate the oven valuation? Appreciate ur valuable advices.

大丈夫, 一言既出,驷马难追。Actualise a promise make a person "upright", 共勉之。

I supposed the "build in oven" appeared in the valuation report as "form of picture", instead of "itemise description", correct?.

Hate to say this but if i am the seller, you are going to get it from me. Curse&Swear a must.

As much as we detest sellers of the same kind but at the same time, we must keep our integrity as upright buyers

Since you agreed in the 1st place, just give it to them lor... go buy a new one la... everything do nice nice which includes your transactions and peace of mind and you will enjoy yr new place more : )

Is there anything written on page 9 of your OTP?

Since you already agreed, its good to follow your previous agreement, the oven does not affect valuation much (if any)

Best,

Mark

You agreed to buy without valuation and without built-in oven. So what's your problem?

A buyer doesn't a valuation if he is paying cash. You need the valuation only for purpose of loan or use of cpf.