- Next to park

- Away from main road, less dusty

- Quiet

- Corner unit

- Squarish layout

Dislikes:

- Low floor (but low COV :))

- Bad fengshui

- Lack of town gas (gotta use gas cylinders)

- All walls cannot be hacked (all solid lines!)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow! When you made your offer, were you aware that the walls cannot be hacked???

Just wondering whereabouts is this in BB?

BB East Ave 4. I didn't have the intention to hack the walls initially, until the ID proposed the open kitchen concept to let in more natural lights into the kitchen

Is it low floor so cannot hack?

I don't think so, all IDs said hacking is possible except for 1... the walls cannot be hacked as I did not find any vertical columns on the walls. Therefore, all the walls are support according to those in the building & construction)

how come bag feng shui?

1) I was told that the HDB block in front of the living hall is blocking my wealth and luck.

2) Main door is not facing the favourable direction, need to tilt.

3) The MBR is an unfavourable spot. Should sleep in bedroom 2.

4) The trees are blocking the windows for MBR, bedroom 2 and kitchen, too much "yin" energy.

5) There wasn't enough natural light and the unit is NS facing (which I like). This is the reason for me to hack the living/kitchen wall to allow more natural light.

Edited by nonick

Hi Bro.. Just wondering.. Are you going to tilt your main door? My FS master also say must tilt.. Headache.. Lucky tilt wooden door only.. then Gate just change to one without any big metal plate.. He said any of the modern day wrought iron with straight bars or pattern can liao. Just no big plates across.

Hi Bro.. Just wondering.. Are you going to tilt your main door? My FS master also say must tilt.. Headache.. Lucky tilt wooden door only.. then Gate just change to one without any big metal plate.. He said any of the modern day wrought iron with straight bars or pattern can liao. Just no big plates across.

Nope, I didn't do that in the end. I know I gotta be responsible for the karma/ bad luck lor. I was advised to shift the door back slightly and tilt the wooden door too. Find it too much of a hassle and it creates "sharp corners" in the living room. Am worried that my neighbour might get the wrong impression and it might affect the sale should I consider selling it in future. Have been down with some injuries on/off even before move-in. Not sure if this is due to coincidence/ FS. My family members stuck 4D on the unit no., but not me leh.. Haha.

I try to follow the FSM advice as much as possible. Was told I cannot sleep in the MBR :(

Edited by nonick