Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lubber Duckie

Rough Estimate Of Cost For Flooring

Hi, Would like a rough estimate of how much it would cost for flooring for a 2,200 sqf apartment that I am considering. I am thinking of one-third marble, one-third timber, and the last one-third Chengai Wood decking.

Would appreciate any pointers in this direction. Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

marble i dunno.

1/3 timber, depends on what timber. for a good quality timber floor with toxicity taken into consideration, expect ard $9+ psf for teak.

1/3 decking, there are many other options in the market other than chengal. but if you insist on chengal, size 90x20mm long lengths should set you back ard $24psf.

Note: prices are for floors and decks installed with standard operating procedure and quality checks, not those installed by malaysian contractors.

Edited by morganwu

Hi Lubber Duckie,

Agree with morganwu, there are many other options beside chengal and timber,

Have you considered strand woven bamboo? it finishings just like natural wood and teak color,

But it is moisture and scratch resistant, and also low VOC (low toxicity), the price is $16psf for indoor flooring and $24psf

greenfielddrive.th.jpg

greenfielddr1.th.jpg

thealbracca.th.jpg

Hi Lubber Duckie, hope your renovations are going smoothly.

You might be interested to check out our merbau timber / composite decking range for outdoors and korean 3mm vinyl wood tiles for interior floor.

Please feel free to contact me for any enquiries and I would be most glad to help!

Cheers!