Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
belle

Retractable laundry hanging system

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi can anybody pm mi if you have a pull n push out system for sale? I'll be moving in Mid Dec 08. 10x! :sport-smiley-003:

Hey, i'm interested to know too. can someone pm me the contacts too? thanx.

I have 1 BRAND NEW aluminium retractable clothes hanger to let go due to limited space available. Pls pm me your highest bidding price.

560844.jpg

Hi is yrs using hydraulic system? hw much wd u like 2 let go? :unsure:

anyone had any experience with Andy Teo (home free interior design)

registration no 52908934-C, also do curtains as stated in the flyer dropped into mailbox...?

called but he didn't answer... so 1st alarm bell went already.

2nd alarm bell - ask whether i need curtain not. i said don't mind him quoting but also someone else also quoting me....

3rd alarm bell - appointment - he want it after my curtain guy no. 1 comes first....

---- am i too sceptical?

Me too bought from Ezzi Living. I have a EZ Hi-Dry Laundry System installed for the last 5 years and my puny domestic helper finds it a breeze to use. I chose this system because it is made in Australia unlike Home-Niche or Tame (which are made in China or Taiwan) and the quality, durability and product-finish is much more superior than HN and Tame. As I intend to use this system for a very very long time, I don't mind paying more for an Australian-made product which is proven than those made in Taiwan or China. Also, I have had very good-after sales service and this is highly important since most dealers do a hit-and-run usually after they sell the product to you! if you know what I mean. I've seen their product range and I believe they have what you want. No harm giving them a call just to do some fact-finding, the sales staff are very obliging. I bought mine through Angeline (i think is the boss) 9452 7000 and she gave me a very hefty discount when I mentioned I read about her product in RenoTalk. So just mention you heard about their products from Renotalk, I believe she will also give you big discount. :)

This is the website www.ezziliving.com.sg

We bought the type where each pole is individually controlled made in Taiwan for our laundry area. About $400 plus from Ezziliving. Tame also has a similar version. We also have the rucksuck in the balcony bought through Ezziliving.

We have tried 3 types of the up and down clothes airer in our past home and the current home and the latest individually controlled pole type is the best. The type with an accordian attachment to the ceiling tends to get out of balance with use so one side goes up higher than the other side and it takes some effort to fix it. The second type - which is controlled by a ball chain - is very slow to pull up and down. For the first 2 types, the entire load of laundry must move up and down together which means that it is very heavy to pull and also tends to wear out the moving parts faster. Our latest airer has individually controlled pole so it is much lighter and easier to move up and down.

Me too bought from Ezzi Living. I have a EZ Hi-Dry Laundry System installed for the last 5 years and my puny domestic helper finds it a breeze to use. I chose this system because it is made in Australia unlike Home-Niche or Tame (which are made in China or Taiwan) and the quality, durability and product-finish is much more superior than HN and Tame. As I intend to use this system for a very very long time, I don't mind paying more for an Australian-made product which is proven than those made in Taiwan or China. Also, I have had very good-after sales service and this is highly important since most dealers do a hit-and-run usually after they sell the product to you! if you know what I mean. I've seen their product range and I believe they have what you want. No harm giving them a call just to do some fact-finding, the sales staff are very obliging. I bought mine through Angeline (i think is the boss) 9452 7000 and she gave me a very hefty discount when I mentioned I read about her product in RenoTalk. So just mention you heard about their products from Renotalk, I believe she will also give you big discount. :)

I also bought the EZ Hi-Dry, but have not installed yet 'cos my reno is not ready yet.

Dear candijew,

You sound like you are the staff or boss of Ezzi Living making a sales talk on behalf of them.

Many had bad experiences with their products, it breaks down easily and cannot last over a year.

For your info, my aunt and myself think their after sales service was very slow and their salesman is interested to sell more than assist after sales problems.

I am neither. Regrettable you did not have a good experience with them. Probably I had good service bec the boss (I think)

handled my transaction including the aftersales service.

Btw, you sound like you are their competitor! :)

Dear candijew,

You sound like you are the staff or boss of Ezzi Living making a sales talk on behalf of them.

Many had bad experiences with their products, it breaks down easily and cannot last over a year.

For your info, my aunt and myself think their after sales service was very slow and their salesman is interested to sell more than assist after sales problems.

tame is durable and designed practically.. but i find them a little ugly, their after sales uncles r quite pro but don't really like the looks of their system especially the extendable poles that hang unevenly.. but it's really to singapore's standard, easy to use and won't damage yr walls.

ezliving is pretty, but everything else sucks, parts hits yr wall hard and damage paint during use, need muscle power to operate, the after sales is non-existence less a short demo...

genesis is like the ferrari of all, but the reliability sucks.. after sales is ok, effortless to use but it breaks down too often..

i rem there's another brand out there, probably can try that after my current one breaks down...

Edited by rawmeat

tame is durable and designed practically.. but i find them a little ugly, their after sales uncles r quite pro but don't really like the looks of their system especially the extendable poles that hang unevenly.. but it's really to singapore's standard, easy to use and won't damage yr walls.

ezliving is pretty, but everything else sucks, parts hits yr wall hard and damage paint during use, need muscle power to operate, the after sales is non-existence less a short demo...

genesis is like the ferrari of all, but the reliability sucks.. after sales is ok, effortless to use but it breaks down too often..

i rem there's another brand out there, probably can try that after my current one breaks down...

Hi Rawmeat, can you explain why you say genesis is like "ferrari"? I had used Easy Hanger (used their authorised distributor in IMM), very similar to Genesis and the strings always get stuck and I have to re-align as well. Not sure if that is what you mean by Genesis always breaking down.

I am looking for the manual retractable ceiling type, and need to mount using brackets to wall, but Easy Hanger is unable to do the brackets I require (plus their brackets now cost 3 times more than what they charged me years back for my old system) and only Genesis is able to fabricate their own brackets.

Some helpful advice would be nice!

hi all!

i'm looking for wall mount laundry hanger, to be placed at my access balcony. those hangers that are to be mounted on the ceiling are out of the equation because that will be so jarring for pple who first enter the hse.

i've shortlisted Foldable Wall-Mounted Laundry Hanger (HL 501) from home niche. any feedback on it? cos aesthetically it fits the bill, except the practical aspect is still quite unknown.

thanks in advance! :)