Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

hi guys..anyone with experiences with urban design?

they are offering me a very good price for my reno but im not too sure about their workmanship.

any comments and experiences will be very much welcomed.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Who is the ID that you engage? We engaged Susan of Urban Design. A very responsible lady, and always very accomodating to our request. Price is really reasonable right? No worries about the worksmanship, we had just popped by our home last Sunday and both of our toilets had already done up. We really have to give both thumbs up on the quality of the work. Laying of tiles was perfect, and we are really impressed of the way she handled her projects with no delays on the works at all. Most importantly, zero level of worries on the renovation process, just simply hand over your key to them and they will do up the rest of the things. My 2 cents worth and I hope this will help you in your selection of ID.

hi all,

anyone heard of this company located at joo chiat before? did not manage to find much info but the shop is quite modernly designed.

i am choosing between 3 IDs and waiting for them to get back on quotation and rough design

website here

www.urbandesign.com.sg

my reno with urban design has started and i must say so far so good...

carpentry will be starting soon..

will update when its completed.

i still waiting for quotation. a mr bert talked to me. how's the price? their shop nice layout rite?

i still waiting for quotation. a mr bert talked to me. how's the price? their shop nice layout rite?

bert is the one doing my home for me now! dont worry..you are in safe hands. his price is very good.

my reno is nearly completion and i must say i am very happy with urban design's service and workmanship...will highly recommend them to anyone..

PM me if you need my ID's contact.

Hello archenemy,

Its been long time since i last log-in ... We had just finished with the reno and have been busy with moving in in the last couple of weeks ... Glad to know that you had a good reno experience with them ... Me too, had a good pre-reno, during-reno, and post-reno experience with Urban Design ...

Painting wasn't really well-done initially ... For this, we really gotta understand that painter is a 3rd-party, that sometimes its really beyond ID's control ... Most importantly, its the corrective action that an ID should take if any hiccups ... Susan did just exactly that, and had helped to arrange the painter to touch-up, and to my surprise, she even stayed on to supervise the painter to ensure that he do a good job for us ... Really, both thumbs up for the commitment and responsibility shown, and this is 1 of the post-reno service that they had provided for us ...

If we comb through the whole loads of postings in this forum, I'm sure you will be able to find many of them who had some bad reno experience ... So, me 2, I would strongly recommend them to our dear frens and relatives ...

Edited by luckycoin

my reno is nearly completion and i must say i am very happy with urban design's service and workmanship...will highly recommend them to anyone..

PM me if you need my ID's contact.

Hi, PM me ur ID contact. :yamseng: