Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JumpStreet

A Simple Plan For A Simple Space

Just wondering for your speakers, are the cables hidden into the ceiling or you have a false ceiling to hide them?

Thank you

Hi xtac, the cables were embedded in the walls. The contractor ran them under the floor and terminated at the TV console. They didn't label them and I had a hard time trying to find out which was which!

P1040309.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

kitchen-3.jpg

Sink area. DO NOT BUY THIS SINK! Engelfield SQ-05. Less than 3 weeks of use and it has started to rust and oxidize. Should have gotten a Blanco like everyone else.

hi Jump,

Would like to ask about the rust. How is the rust now? Has it spread? My sink is starting to show signs of rusting too. Did you do anything to remove the rust eg sand paper it? vinegar+ baking soda?

hi Jump,

Would like to ask about the rust. How is the rust now? Has it spread? My sink is starting to show signs of rusting too. Did you do anything to remove the rust eg sand paper it? vinegar+ baking soda?

Hi jump & xtr;

Sorry to read on your predicaments about your sinks.

We have actually ordered an englefield sink as well. Is this a one off problem or is this brand unsuitable for our climate?

Read somewhere like its actually under the kohler branding company but how come its rusting?

Any other solution to your guys problem?

Edited by BIRD1

How much did your eames chair cost and where did u get it from?

Can't remember the price. Try SPACE. Forget about the Thailand made ones, the dimensions and leather used feel wrong.

hi Jump,

I think we used CIF and some elbow grease. Wife removed the rust, but there are some scratches now... I'd rather scratches than rust.

Hi jump & xtr;

Sorry to read on your predicaments about your sinks.

We have actually ordered an englefield sink as well. Is this a one off problem or is this brand unsuitable for our climate?

Read somewhere like its actually under the kohler branding company but how come its rusting?

Any other solution to your guys problem?

Thanks. We bought the chairs eons ago from SPACE. Was $250/pc then. I think you can get them much cheaper now.

They look good and are very comfortable. Can't ask for more. The dowel legged ones are more popular now as I see them almost everywhere.

Nice home...are the dining chairs from Modernica? Care to share the cost? I am always interested in either the dowel or wireframe legs...

Hi jump st,

I've been refurbishing a couple of vintage furniture including a vintage metal office table and found that autosol is a god-given wonderful product to use on rusted steel... it's also suppose to help retard rust reformation and managed to clear off lightly rusted areas ... works great on polishing aluminum, too... (with out the scratch marks :))

Can't remember the price. Try SPACE. Forget about the Thailand made ones, the dimensions and leather used feel wrong.

I think we used CIF and some elbow grease. Wife removed the rust, but there are some scratches now... I'd rather scratches than rust.

Hi jump st,

I've been refurbishing a couple of vintage furniture including a vintage metal office table and found that autosol is a god-given wonderful product to use on rusted steel... it's also suppose to help retard rust reformation and managed to clear off lightly rusted areas ... works great on polishing aluminum, too... (with out the scratch marks :))

Hey there! Been a long time, I see that you've more or less settled into your home.

Thanks for the tip, I'll go grab a tube of autosol and sacrifice a precious weekend to get down to it. :)

Very nice and cosy home!

May I know which paint colour you used as the feature wall in your master bed room? Love the combination of that colour with white.. :)

Hi Jump,

I want to do the same brick wall like yours but i was quoted for $2.7k for 18ft(L) x 12ft(H).

What is your wall length and height? Do you still remember your craftbrick model?

Many thanks in advance!!