Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
riovista44

Rental Or Sales Of 2+1(1055Sqft) Unit In Rio Vista

I have intention to rent out or sell off my 1055sqft 2+1 unit at Rio Vista(Upp Serangoon View). High floor, south facing, no afternoon sun, 7 years old, facing part river/greenery/Paya Lebar runway. Besides the usual full condo facilities, it also provide free shutter bus service to Hougang MRT/Bus interchange/Hougang Mall.(6.30am-7.30pm daily every 10mins during peak hrs & 30mins offpeak). The monthly conservancy fees is only $153.

May I know roughly how much can I rent out or how much can I sell?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, i would suggest u rent out the whole unit as u bought it at a good price and monthly maintenance is low. :)

Unless u would need the additional cash for business or other investment, then u can consider selling it off.

If u need more assistance, i be glad to help u. can pm me

Cheers,

trish.tt27@gmail.com

I have intention to rent out or sell off my 1055sqft 2+1 unit at Rio Vista(Upp Serangoon View). High floor, south facing, no afternoon sun, 7 years old, facing part river/greenery/Paya Lebar runway. Besides the usual full condo facilities, it also provide free shutter bus service to Hougang MRT/Bus interchange/Hougang Mall.(6.30am-7.30pm daily every 10mins during peak hrs & 30mins offpeak). The monthly conservancy fees is only $153.

May I know roughly how much can I rent out or how much can I sell?

Current asking price is about $880k-950k

Best,

Mark

Huray! my 2+1 unit is sold at $850K(806psf) within 2 weeks. Over the 2 weeks period, we had viewer from Singaporean, Philipinno,Indian and Chinese. None of the foreigner make an offer, only the 2 Singapoerean make an offer. First Singaporean offer was $790K, of course we turned down! Second Singaporean offered $818K at first, then eventually closed at $850K.

Edited by riovista44

Huray! my 2+1 unit is sold at $850K(806psf) within 2 weeks. Over the 2 weeks period, we had viewer from Singaporean, Philipinno,Indian and Chinese. None of the foreigner make an offer, only the 2 Singapoerean make an offer. First Singaporean offer was $790K, of course we turned down! Second Singaporean offered $818K at first, then eventually closed at $850K.

Congrats!

I actually bought a 3 bedrooms unit(1249sqft $970K) also in Rio Vista last month. But the seller will be renting from me at $3000 p/m until they find a new house up to 12 months. Right now I am asking the buyer who bought my 2+1unit to let me rent the unit at $2500p/m until I am able to move in to the new 3 bedder unit. If he rejects my request, I will have to look for a place to rent! My budget for rental will be below $3000p/m. Any recomendation where should I rent? My son's school and my wife work place is in Punggol. As for me, my work place is at Changi Airport.

I actually bought a 3 bedrooms unit(1249sqft $970K) also in Rio Vista last month. But the seller will be renting from me at $3000 p/m until they find a new house up to 12 months. Right now I am asking the buyer who bought my 2+1unit to let me rent the unit at $2500p/m until I am able to move in to the new 3 bedder unit. If he rejects my request, I will have to look for a place to rent! My budget for rental will be below $3000p/m. Any recomendation where should I rent? My son's school and my wife work place is in Punggol. As for me, my work place is at Changi Airport.

If your buyer rejects, maybe you can try renting another unit in Rio Vista?

Or if you want to stay somewhere else for awhile can try Rivervale Crest, 2bedroom under $3000 should be no problem.

Best,

Mark

Edited by Plastic3