Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
innerdrain

Removal Of Screw From Tv Mount Bracket

I just bought a resale flat and will be giving the house a fresh coat of paint. There is this area where the previous owner had mounted a TV which has since been removed. However the screws still remain. When the painter came for an onsite quotation, we were informed by them that they were not able to remove as it is punched into the wall. They do not have the equipment to remove it.

In this case, can anybody advice how should i go about removing it before getting the painter to start on the paint job?

All advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ur contractor should know how to remove that screw

I will not be engaging any contractor due to budget constraints. Will you be able to advice if there is anyway that i can do it myself or any handyman that i can approach for this minor job?

Thanks in advance.

Here's the picture.

screw.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This looks like the bots are mounted inwards out. You would need to saw it away n cement / putty over for a clean flat surface for your painter.

Not too sure how deep are the bots in your wall if not too deep u may wanna hack it out n cement the holes after removing those bots

this one will be tougher to remove as the metal sleeve on one end is flared open n the screw end is trapezoidal which expands when bracket is secured n tightened.

need to drill/hack/enlarge the wall near to the attachment so that the entire attachment can be removed n putty/painted back.

this one will be tougher to remove as the metal sleeve on one end is flared open n the screw end is trapezoidal which expands when bracket is secured n tightened.

need to drill/hack/enlarge the wall near to the attachment so that the entire attachment can be removed n putty/painted back.

Is there anyone that i can engage to remove it for us as i would not be engaging any contractor? The painter mentioned that he would not be able to do it for us.

Is there anyone that i can engage to remove it for us as i would not be engaging any contractor? The painter mentioned that he would not be able to do it for us.

Call this number 9680 5445, he do alot of diff handy stuff maybe able to help u. before i paint up my house i ask him over to plaster up some hole on my old wall.