Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chanda

Resale Hdb Problem

Sigh.. I hope people could b more understanding but some people juz took advantages..

Once completion, buyers became lawfully the rightful owners! For me, I prefer to iron things out calmly with either parties. Try not to b so trusting and too difficult too...Give and take..

There will definitely b some worries for extension but I am sure if this is stated clearly to u before purchase, try to understand y the sellers required it. Sometimes it is because of some transactions on seller's new house purchase that held up the whole issue.

I do agree that 2months should b more than enough. Some sensitive issue on rental agreement should not b mentioned here so I juz zipped my mouth...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Haiz... dont pay to be nice i realised.

nothing on black n white regards to extension stay (anyway not legal/valid right?)

they ask for 3weeks : one condition of the sale

2nd appt done 3 mondays ago.. i kept asking when can they move...yet refuse give me definite date.

i realise they got the keys to their flat n need only minor reno such as kitchen cabinet.

so i give me till july 10th..which they ignore..so i give a final ultimation.. july 15th.

now the seller told the agent he is not moving even if i call the police?

that agent is worried things will turn nasty cos the seller is a gangster?

when i went down on sun.. he ask me not to force him??dont give him headache as he mauling over his wife citizenship issue?? and he will definitely move by 26th.

*really wonder i force him on what?and what does his family matters got to do w the move?

sianz

my advise is, just issue him a date on which u want YOUR unit back, and show up at the door of YOUR unit on that day, and call 999 if he has not budged. It's a money transaction, u do not owe him any sympathies, nor do u have to hear his sob story.

Haiz... dont pay to be nice i realised.

nothing on black n white regards to extension stay (anyway not legal/valid right?)

they ask for 3weeks : one condition of the sale

2nd appt done 3 mondays ago.. i kept asking when can they move...yet refuse give me definite date.

i realise they got the keys to their flat n need only minor reno such as kitchen cabinet.

so i give me till july 10th..which they ignore..so i give a final ultimation.. july 15th.

now the seller told the agent he is not moving even if i call the police?

that agent is worried things will turn nasty cos the seller is a gangster?

when i went down on sun.. he ask me not to force him??dont give him headache as he mauling over his wife citizenship issue?? and he will definitely move by 26th.

*really wonder i force him on what?and what does his family matters got to do w the move?

sianz

seems like he is only dragging for time.

no more Mr Nice Guy in this situation.

I had been very nice.. when OTP signed in april..i wanted them sign saying extend a mth.if any more.. i will collect "rental".

nothing signed... 1st appt in mid may..2nd appt in end june..btw this period..i keep asking n asking.. no replies.

so i thought..if they cant fixed a date..i fixed for them.. fair right? so i got my agent convey msg i am locking up on july 10th. ( i had this msg conveyed even before signing 2nd appt so more than enuff time given right)

seller's agent actually replied only when i mention i will call the police..and he told my agent to inform seller we just dropping by (10th July) to ask abt the move??

they still there on sunday... and when the seller ask me dun force him etc..he "fan" over other matters.. i was quite cheesed off.

ytd his agent drop by unit and msg convey to my agent was.. the seller refuse move even if i wan call police as I give them a final ultimation for July 15th Fri.then me n agent was informed.. if i wan call police..do so at night when he is as not to scare his wife n son??

I did not want to make things ugly for all as I see that his wife is not local and they have a presch son, but i dont like when nice-ness is taken for granted.

LOL.. turning to Miss Mean soon.. but both agents are worried the seller will cause trouble even after i move as he as some gangster background?

anyway .. flat is legally mine.. "seller" shld be termed as ex-owner liao hor?

grrr..sorry to be rambling in a thread not started by me.

yeap i know..i asked the agent tell me.. his family problem got nothing to do with the move? so why?.. no reply.

guess i beter be prepared he giving me problems cos of his own problem.

If I remember correctly, during the first HDB appointment, the buyer, seller and HDB will fix the second appointment on the earliest date possible.

If seller wants more time then both agree on a later date for second appointment. I think HDB will agree to a max of xxx weeks only. Buyer should not agree with seller on any other date than the agreed second appointment date as the completion date. HDB will make an inspection before the second appointment and a final inspection just before second appointment. If seller fail to make the second appointment there will be daily penalty.

So glad i manage to call the seller directly.. and we found out :jawdrop: is all the fault of his agent.. :curse: for not communicating with us.

:furious: he make seller think i am forcing them out immediately by wanting call police and his agent told my agent seller very bad tempered.hard to talk to him!

happy! can embark in my reno soooon!! yipppie :thumbs up:

Edited by DingDong

Just want to add, agent sometimes play a part too.

When we signed OTP with the seller (our resales flat), there is no mention that they need any extension and agent said they have already found a condo ,anytime can move.

But when we sell our current hse, the same agent (we engage her cos she didn't chrg us the buying comm for the resales flat) told my buyer that HDB appointment will be delay cos of some rules (can't remember what she said liow). In the end, our 1st HDB appointment is 7 weeks later after OTP. When my hubby and I think it through, we found that our agent is actually helping the seller (our resales flat) for extension indirectly so that they can do their reno on their condo, and able to move in when it is ready.

ask u people something. i maanged to sell my flat without any housing agent. i have an outstanding bank loan. i informed the bank that i am selling but is it true that i must also get a law firm to do the conveyancing? the last time i attended my appointment, the hdb officer actually directed me to one law firm which charged me more than $1k for it..... then after that, i went around some other law firms and realised that the normal fee is actually around $500. fishy?

dunno if there is any fishy business involved. but during the appointment, she took out a cheque and showed to me when i asked her to speed up my process. hinting that she needs money?

ask u people something. i maanged to sell my flat without any housing agent. i have an outstanding bank loan. i informed the bank that i am selling but is it true that i must also get a law firm to do the conveyancing? the last time i attended my appointment, the hdb officer actually directed me to one law firm which charged me more than $1k for it..... then after that, i went around some other law firms and realised that the normal fee is actually around $500. fishy?

dunno if there is any fishy business involved. but during the appointment, she took out a cheque and showed to me when i asked her to speed up my process. hinting that she needs money?

Put my "face" down, I'm back again.

Yap, u need a lawyer to interact in between HDB & yr bank. Remember lawyer'll talk to lawyers only. Yr lawyer will inform you how much to pay the bank as at the day of 2nd appt.

Whether doing full redeemption or selling house while still on loan, the legal fee is approx SGD650 for 5rm HDB flat, clear?.

Put my "face" down, I'm back again.

Yap, u need a lawyer to interact in between HDB & yr bank. Remember lawyer'll talk to lawyers only. Yr lawyer will inform you how much to pay the bank as at the day of 2nd appt.

Whether doing full redeemption or selling house while still on loan, the legal fee is approx SGD650 for 5rm HDB flat, clear?.

hi bro, good to see u back, dun ve to "pie say", in life never say never. as long as we can give constructive views. how much is 1 gram of face worth? :D