Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bluesummerayz

My Woodlands Den Raaaawwwrrr

eh .. may i check which website you use to upload your pics? I cant see them on my pc :dunno: but i did see them on my phone! and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS we need to verify all these dishes!!! :D

using photobucket to upload.. oh yeah the 1st dish is pancakes, followed by carbonara and lastly bread pudding.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Heehee...Hahahaha...!!! Can la!

The bread ma...well I dun judge a bread by its burnt la!!! (did u use charcoal stove?) ;)

Ah roy can have all the chao da bread to his hearts desire.. I just scoop the creamy bits underneath.. thanks leh bro... :sport-smiley-004:

Hahaha...!!! If m stil serving army n out in the field 4d3n, then probably snatch+whack lor!

Now? Er...eat liao ok then onz lor, but all must eat together!!! ;)

Oh btw if look closely, it seems insane is doing kinda 'cove' lighting beneath those chao da pieces? Looks quite yummy!

using those smaller oven compared to those convention oven. Set too high heat, so the top abit burnt, but it wasnt too bad, still tasty though! and my friends commented that its nice! :sport-smiley-004:

using photobucket to upload.. oh yeah the 1st dish is pancakes, followed by carbonara and lastly bread pudding.

oh oh.. now i know my IT block photobucket hahahahaha :D but they havent detect imageshack yet :dancingqueen:

No ar... yrs wobble???

Yes it wobble, don't know why. Do u have a frame on top to support or is frameless? Is ur glass embedded into the tiles or sit on an aluminum with silicon apply to hold it?

Yes it wobble, don't know why. Do u have a frame on top to support or is frameless? Is ur glass embedded into the tiles or sit on an aluminum with silicon apply to hold it?

Hmmm last nite I went home and shake it abit, and it does 'wobble' as well. I think its normal ba? I think my glass is fixed using silicon one. My previous house also like this, stayed for 5 yeares, nothing happened ar.. I don't think you need to worry too much..

Hmmm last nite I went home and shake it abit, and it does 'wobble' as well. I think its normal ba? I think my glass is fixed using silicon one. My previous house also like this, stayed for 5 yeares, nothing happened ar.. I don't think you need to worry too much..

So it true that it will wobble. But am a little scared as I ve a 21 months years old girl, I scared she will go push the glass then die.

I think I better get my ID to add a frame on the top so that it's more firm.

Anyway, here are some 'original pics', judge for yourself, do you think its a move in condition already?

Hi! I am exactly in the same situation as you now, also wondering why I didn't see all the defects before I sign...