Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bluesummerayz

My Woodlands Den Raaaawwwrrr

Anyway, here are some 'original pics', judge for yourself, do you think its a move in condition already?

Hi! I am exactly in the same situation as you now, also wondering why I didn't see all the defects before I sign...

Bryca.. its called bak jiu da stamp... hahahahaha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey blue! I just wonder, since you have 2 kitties, did you net up the window grills?

Hi Nick!

No I didn't, my cats don't have the tendency to climb up the windows now that we shift to this place. They are usually housed in the kitchen which leads to service yard, there are windows there but they dont have the slightest interest to climb up. But my orange kitty is a curious one, if I bring her to the bedroom i will keep a close watch because somehow she knew there is a ledge there for her to climb onto... ZZZZ silly cat, but rather clever .. and cunning.. :S

Edited by Bluesummerayz

Well, I have 3 kitties. One of them, xiao bai, is rather a climber and the curious one. Current flat already net up kitchen's window grill. New flat at 16th storey, gotta net up the living room's window grill, also at the service yard. The bedrooms will be out of bound. :P

Well, I have 3 kitties. One of them, xiao bai, is rather a climber and the curious one. Current flat already net up kitchen's window grill. New flat at 16th storey, gotta net up the living room's window grill, also at the service yard. The bedrooms will be out of bound. :P

ah... i see! You're doing the right thing! Good for u! good.gif

Better safe than sorry!

I try to keep my windows closed when the cat is unsupervised.. Never know whats going on in their catty minds..

My maomao tried to climb up the walls to my kitchen window when we were sleeping and left claw marks on the tiles..

2011-07-31_13-28-03_60.jpg

Edited by mabaricows

Better safe than sorry!

I try to keep my windows closed when the cat is unsupervised.. Never know whats going on in their catty minds..

My maomao tried to climb up the walls to my kitchen window when we were sleeping and left claw marks on the tiles..

2011-07-31_13-28-03_60.jpg

Hahahahhaa even the claw marks also look so cute!!!! drunk.gif

Hahaa.. Cute..

Stupid cat also scratched our doors wanting to come into our room sometimes.. Paint got scraped off by her..

We still think that she's cute.. Blinded we are by the cuteness.. hahaha...

How bout more pics of your miao? :sport-smiley-004:

Hahaa.. Cute..

Stupid cat also scratched our doors wanting to come into our room sometimes.. Paint got scraped off by her..

We still think that she's cute.. Blinded we are by the cuteness.. hahaha...

How bout more pics of your miao? :sport-smiley-004:

hahahahaha meow meow meow! Just for you hahaha some shots are candid using my new camera! : ))))

img0225bm.jpg

img0442ke.jpg

img0460kb.jpg

Hi everyone!

So ok, this is technically not very 'proper' because my renovations are already done midway but I thought I wanted to document this down just because.

This is a 4-rm resale which I paid 40k cov for, thinking that 'everything seems so nice and minimum renovations needed'. So happily I put in the initial $1k deposit and subsequently completed the transaction (long tedious process which I am gonna skipped it). I still remembered that I brought a contractor to the flat when I went to put down the balance $4k and REALLY told the contract I only wanted:-

1) build up a store room (the previous owner tore it down for crying out loud)

2) painting works

3) some other minor works which I can't recall now (thats the bad part abt writing abt it now)

The contractor quote was ridiculously high, prob coz there wasnt much for him to profit hahaha So I engaged and brought an ID (assigned project to Outlook Interior) to the house a 2nd time, and I still thought 'minor reno' works only,but I think I started to ask 'can change this or not? can change that or not?'

I went for the 3rd time :dunno: which for the life of me, still couldn't figure why I missed all those 'imperfections' in the 1st place:-

1) Wardrobes are dark brown, old and I think the owner painted over it *faints*

2) Old ceramic tiles - scratched and can't really be cleaned to 'look new'

3) Retro kitchen tiles, Retro Toilet tiles (yes these days, I refer anything old in that house RETRO)

4) hmmm basically quite a lot of areas which need improvement to the point my housing agent shook his head and said he heart pain coz he really thought I was satisfied with the condition of the flat and therefore didn't persist when I said I didn't mind paying the cov coz er... 'everything seems so nice and minimum renovations needed'

Anyway, here are some 'original pics', judge for yourself, do you think its a move in condition already?

originalsn.jpg

From the pic, i can see that your floor level is not more than 6 floor with sights of canopy of the trees. From the tiles originally from the HDB, I guess your flat is about 12-15 year old. Your area is woodlands (lowest cov Spore)and if your flat is more than 200 metres from mrt, you have gotten yourself too high a cov. If it is @200-400m near mrt,then at least some consolation.

Nonetheless it is the first great feel that when u step into the house that prompt you into buying most IMPortant. So all the best in your new home

From the pic, i can see that your floor level is not more than 6 floor with sights of canopy of the trees. From the tiles originally from the HDB, I guess your flat is about 12-15 year old. Your area is woodlands (lowest cov Spore)and if your flat is more than 200 metres from mrt, you have gotten yourself too high a cov. If it is @200-400m near mrt,then at least some consolation.

Nonetheless it is the first great feel that when u step into the house that prompt you into buying most IMPortant. So all the best in your new home

Hi Smartypants : )))

You're right! It's on the 3rd floor, abt 10 - 12 yrs old, abt mabbie 300 - 400 metres, abt 10 -15 mins walk to mrt, AND the cov was too high.

NONETHELESS, it's near to civic centre, short walk to causeway point, petrol station, coffee shop, provision shop, and we struck 4D 5 times liao hahahaha

Hi. I need to know what is e name of e color of e wall paint ( light brown) and which brand is it. Thx.

My dining area with illuminated black mirror

20110710121649.jpg

20110710121736.jpg

Hi Smartypants : )))

You're right! It's on the 3rd floor, abt 10 - 12 yrs old, abt mabbie 300 - 400 metres, abt 10 -15 mins walk to mrt, AND the cov was too high.

NONETHELESS, it's near to civic centre, short walk to causeway point, petrol station, coffee shop, provision shop, and we struck 4D 5 times liao hahahaha

1) 3rd floor is alrightz.

- it is at least not next to the ground chute if ya on the ground floor of those old 3-room hdb kinda (though such ground floor units at tiong bahru area r v much sought after & do fetch Super High Value hor...mia pray pray) :sport-smiley-018:

- you can build up some gd muscles for your legs if you choose to take the stairs. not too strenuous though which can be bad for the knees, but jus the right 'dosage' for the 3rd storey dwellers :good:

- you would be first to get home should there be 'lift maintenance' / breakdown :notti:

2) 10 - 12 yrs old is good. not too desert-new & not too baghdad-old but beta than 98th yrs old's :sport-smiley-004:

3) then again, distance of 300-400 metres' walk on a 10 mins' routine is gd workout for the body :sport-smiley-003:

4) any paid cov is considered 'high' for those who valued it 'cheap', & 'cheap' for those who valued it 'high'... Values lie in the eyes of the beholder. 40k is, via dollar notes calculation, cheaper than 41k & above. still v ok :yamseng:

near to:

civic centre,...Yeah

short walk to causeway point... Yeah!!

petrol station...Yeah!!!

coffee shop, provision shop...Yeah!!!!

and we struck 4D 5 times liao......Huat Ah, YEAH!!!!! :dancingqueen:

1) 3rd floor is alrightz.

- it is at least not next to the ground chute if ya on the ground floor of those old 3-room hdb kinda (though such ground floor units at tiong bahru area r v much sought after & do fetch Super High Value hor...mia pray pray) :sport-smiley-018:

- you can build up some gd muscles for your legs if you choose to take the stairs. not too strenuous though which can be bad for the knees, but jus the right 'dosage' for the 3rd storey dwellers :good:

- you would be first to get home should there be 'lift maintenance' / breakdown :notti:

2) 10 - 12 yrs old is good. not too desert-new & not too baghdad-old but beta than 98th yrs old's :sport-smiley-004:

3) then again, distance of 300-400 metres' walk on a 10 mins' routine is gd workout for the body :sport-smiley-003:

4) any paid cov is considered 'high' for those who valued it 'cheap', & 'cheap' for those who valued it 'high'... Values lie in the eyes of the beholder. 40k is, via dollar notes calculation, cheaper than 41k & above. still v ok :yamseng:

near to:

civic centre,...Yeah

short walk to causeway point... Yeah!!

petrol station...Yeah!excl.gif

coffee shop, provision shop...Yeah!excl.gif!

and we struck 4D 5 times liao......Huat Ah, YEAH!excl.gif!! :dancingqueen:

hahahaha Roy... long time no see sport-smiley-004.gif mine's a corner unit some more, as for the price and cov.. already paid, even if i felt its high also useless now right? so might as well enjoy it, some more i think the fs and the aros are bringing in the luck.... heng heng huat ar!! rolleyes.gif