Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bluesummerayz

My Woodlands Den Raaaawwwrrr

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Angel!! Hows yr reno going liao?

Hi Hi! Ok lor...A bit slow cos some tiles out of stock so need to wait awhile...Workmanship is GREAT but touchwood 1st hor...Only I hv doubts over my black n white bathroom Liao...Tiles r v nice but...ok, I fickle minded or wat...Shd b orh orh better??? Dun wanna waste $ n the efforts of the workers lor...Hence, keeping it!

Hi Hi! Ok lor...A bit slow cos some tiles out of stock so need to wait awhile...Workmanship is GREAT but touchwood 1st hor...Only I hv doubts over my black n white bathroom Liao...Tiles r v nice but...ok, I fickle minded or wat...Shd b orh orh better??? Dun wanna waste $ n the efforts of the workers lor...Hence, keeping it!

hahahaha i m sure it will turn out fabuuuuuuuuulouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssss

hahahaha i m sure it will turn out fabuuuuuuuuulouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssss

Tks! I really felt so touched that I managed to make some True n Great frens here in renotalk! I promise to visit u some day! How r things over yr side? I am so bored tonite so I tot of penning down some of the rogue/gd IDs n contractor I met...Not easy using iPad but will try...

Tks! I really felt so touched that I managed to make some True n Great frens here in renotalk! I promise to visit u some day! How r things over yr side? I am so bored tonite so I tot of penning down some of the rogue/gd IDs n contractor I met...Not easy using iPad but will try...

I'm settled in already. Today contractors came to fix up some more shelves for me : ) Other than that, things are great :D

Your maos are so cute lah!

Willing to look at camera too!

My mao is a dao mao.. Always looking away..

The 2nd and 3rd photos you took using fisheye effect ah? Their faces look so round.. hahaa....

More! :sport-smiley-004:

hahahaha Roy... long time no see sport-smiley-004.gif mine's a corner unit some more, as for the price and cov.. already paid, even if i felt its high also useless now right? so might as well enjoy it, some more i think the fs and the aros are bringing in the luck.... heng heng huat ar!! rolleyes.gif

Hi hi blue!

Ya long time no see...been some time liao :)

Oh a corner unit? Muchie beta in terms of value + privacy, etc! It's great to hear ur positiveness...& which I very much agreed too - njoy rather than brooding over the paid cov. Moreover u've gotten the positive fs energies for wealth which may otherwise not have been with u should u choose to go with other cheaper cov units lor! Blessings in disguise, that's wat I would call it :)

Good Day, Great Sunday!

Cheers!

Your maos are so cute lah!

Willing to look at camera too!

My mao is a dao mao.. Always looking away..

The 2nd and 3rd photos you took using fisheye effect ah? Their faces look so round.. hahaa....

More! :sport-smiley-004:

hahahaha glad they amused you dancingqueen.gif ya, i use fisheye effect, some shots made them quite retarded hahahahaha i'll take some more when i can :D

Hi hi blue!

Ya long time no see...been some time liao :)

Oh a corner unit? Muchie beta in terms of value + privacy, etc! It's great to hear ur positiveness...& which I very much agreed too - njoy rather than brooding over the paid cov. Moreover u've gotten the positive fs energies for wealth which may otherwise not have been with u should u choose to go with other cheaper cov units lor! Blessings in disguise, that's wat I would call it :)

Good Day, Great Sunday!

Cheers!

Happy Sunday Roy! :D If u buy 4D too, Huat ah!!!! drunk.gif

My new shelves behind the Master BR door :D

Got them FOC, courtesy of the stress and anguish suffered earlier. These and another discount of 500 off total bill. And then I got the uncle to help me put up the painting (is that consider one??) in the kitchen.. I actually have 3 of them in different sizes with different food stuff in each one, but d@mnit the other 2 broke when I moved house dunno.gif

shelvess.jpg

29928323718364960291254.jpg

Hehe.. Are your kitties from the same litter? Can see that they have the same ears and eye color..

My **** cat is a loner, would love to have more cats in the house like you.. :)

Foc?! & $500 discount??! Great!

Now that's wat I call Blessings Unveiling...

Congrats manz!excl.gif

I tell you something hor Roy.. my brother struck 4D again... ZZZZZ but all small small one, highest so far a few thousands only

Hehe.. Are your kitties from the same litter? Can see that they have the same ears and eye color..

My **** cat is a loner, would love to have more cats in the house like you.. :)

Oh no, blackie aka bru bru was adopted from an old couple, baby aka the orange monster was picked up from the basketball court @ my sengkang place some yrs back .. their ears arent the same at all hahaha i think its the camera angle.. bru bru's ears are actually smaller, baby has huge ears sport-smiley-004.gif they get along MOST of the time... some days they just like to provoke each other, hiss and chase each other around bangwall.gif