Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mabaricows

Mabari House

Some of our furniture arrived today! :)

Most of the pieces were covered in plastic wrap, difficult to take picture.

The following pieces from Gnee Hong weren't, so here are some pics!

IMG_4016.jpg

Nice old looking chest, on top can open, below got drawer, not bad.

IMG_4018.jpg

A stand and 2 stools, all of the same theme, some floral patterns on them..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

nice furniture!!!!

can I shylessly ask if u gotten yr dining table? am trying to rehome my previous teak table... not sure if u'd be interested ... sorry to be buay paisay hor!

Table1.jpg

Some of our furniture arrived today! :)

Most of the pieces were covered in plastic wrap, difficult to take picture.

The following pieces from Gnee Hong weren't, so here are some pics!

IMG_4016.jpg

Nice old looking chest, on top can open, below got drawer, not bad.

IMG_4018.jpg

A stand and 2 stools, all of the same theme, some floral patterns on them..

nice furniture!!!!

can I shylessly ask if u gotten yr dining table? am trying to rehome my previous teak table... not sure if u'd be interested ... sorry to be buay paisay hor!

Hehe, its ok..

Pity we already bought a dining table already.. Your teak table looks nice and solid with a lot of character..

ahhh.. okie dokie... it's 2m by 1m.... we wanted something smaller and more scandi. ... looking forward to seeing pixs of yr table soon!

Hehe, its ok..

Pity we already bought a dining table already.. Your teak table looks nice and solid with a lot of character..

Hehe.. Ye maos.. Night cats..

I think I got decent prices for my lightings, not the cheapest but also not too bad.. The MBR light costs 250 and the MBR toilet light is 185. Got them from Lights Arcade in Balestier, these prices include the bulbs, delivery and installation. Not bad actually.. Go talk to Andrew, he's the friendly and helpful boss..

Many have told us that we have weird taste.. Hahahaha.. So yeah, similiar.. :D

About Ronald, I chose him because after meeting him for our initial appointment, my gut feel told me that this man is responsible.

Up till now, I have to say that he really is responsible. Gives good recommendations, rectifies defects, responds to emails/sms/calls.. Thats all I want from him really.

On the flipside, he is a busy man and handles many projects. Means you got to remind him about specifics.

So far, so good. Tiling worksmanship has been good. Kitchen cabinets good.

Some small matters but it has mostly been a positive experience.

About IDs/contractors screaming about tile prices.. Haha.. I have seen people walking around tile shops and being told to select this or that tile by pushy IDs who feel that they know best. Ronald just gave input about what he knew about the stuff we selected, not pushy. I like that he knows everyone has their own likes and dislikes, no matter how weird they might be. :sport-smiley-004:

Really nice character furniture and lights.

SBH does have good range of tiles. We spent about 3 hrs to select 90%. Came back another day and spent an hour or so to select the rest.

The majority of the tiles was our selection. ID only give input on whether certain combinations will look off or not.

ahhh.. okie dokie... it's 2m by 1m.... we wanted something smaller and more scandi. ... looking forward to seeing pixs of yr table soon!

Hehe, dining table will only be in next week. Its a slight deviation from our natural themed furniture, some cast iron on it.. :sport-smiley-004:

very *****

check out my design too - click on my signature link

:thumbs up:

Haha.. what did you actually type? ***** <-- ?

Anyways, thanks, have seen your blog before, not bad..

Really nice character furniture and lights.

SBH does have good range of tiles. We spent about 3 hrs to select 90%. Came back another day and spent an hour or so to select the rest.

The majority of the tiles was our selection. ID only give input on whether certain combinations will look off or not.

Thanks for the compliments! :)

SBH is a really nice place to shop for tiles, huge selection, nice gallery for ideas..

How's your home coming along? Scheduled to move in this week yeah?

Hehe, dining table will only be in next week. Its a slight deviation from our natural themed furniture, some cast iron on it.. :sport-smiley-004:

Haha.. what did you actually type? ***** <-- ?

Anyways, thanks, have seen your blog before, not bad..

Thanks for the compliments! :)

SBH is a really nice place to shop for tiles, huge selection, nice gallery for ideas..

How's your home coming along? Scheduled to move in this week yeah?

Moved in already. Still unpacking and organizing. Kitchen is so friggin small so no choice it will not look neat or pretty. Nevermind the yard area. We just heaped everything in there :D

Good thing we lumped on $$ for lots of built in wardrobes as we certainly need the storage space.

Hopefully we will befully functional by end ofnext week. Still have trouble locating my stuff and navigating around the place when all the lights are off.

Finally visit your Blog, so everyone loves your Tiles huh :P

Hahaa.. I think a lot of people see already also don't know what to say..

Nothing good to say, keep quiet mah.. :P

Moved in already. Still unpacking and organizing. Kitchen is so friggin small so no choice it will not look neat or pretty. Nevermind the yard area. We just heaped everything in there :D

Good thing we lumped on $$ for lots of built in wardrobes as we certainly need the storage space.

Hopefully we will befully functional by end ofnext week. Still have trouble locating my stuff and navigating around the place when all the lights are off.

Hahaa.. I had the same problem once, stepped into house, closed door behind me, took 10 seconds to find a light switch.. funny..

Look forward to seeing updated pictures of your reno!

I need to see mao mao jnr.. mao mao snr pls post some pics later k? hahaha btw, your tiles are great, very unique, i keep staring at them ... very hynoptic man...i dunno why yr family doesnt like them..

I need to see mao mao jnr.. mao mao snr pls post some pics later k? hahaha btw, your tiles are great, very unique, i keep staring at them ... very hynoptic man...i dunno why yr family doesnt like them..

A maomao picture for you!

Maomao in a shoebox :)

28-10-06_2348.jpg

Bahahaa... SOO cute!

Does he always stick his tongue out? Saw it in the other picture on your blog too.. Hahaa, so cute..

Btw, granite top for kitchen and marble top for mbr toilets are up!

Will post pictures soon! Maybe tomorrow! :)

Bahahaa... SOO cute!

Does he always stick his tongue out? Saw it in the other picture on your blog too.. Hahaa, so cute..

Btw, granite top for kitchen and marble top for mbr toilets are up!

Will post pictures soon! Maybe tomorrow! :)

He only sticks out his tongue when he got overzealous with his grooming.. macam tongue got too tired to retract looooooooooooooooool

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh await your pictures!!!