Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mabaricows

Mabari House

Recently bought a new item for the house, this chest on wheels.. There doesn't seem to be space for anymore large items in the living room after this, so we'll probably not be getting more furniture anytime soon..

20120525_153535.jpg

How we got this chest is quite interesting, we got it from a restaurant that was shifting and trying to get rid of their furniture. This was their display piece at the entrance of their shop and we thought it looked like a good fit with our large sofa. It was sold to us for a token sum of $200, great buy.. :D

Edited by mabaricows

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Well, something happened at home..

An accident with the glass sliding door in the MBR..

Dad pushed the door open and it disintegrated into a million pieces, got cut up some but it wasn't very bad.

IMG-20121230-WA0001_zps8b2962b6.jpg

Any of you using the same sliding door should be extra careful, can't imagine how bad it would be if it happened to a kid or left some facial scars on anyone.. Horrible.. Please remind everyone you know with these doors to be very careful and gentle with them..

Edited by mabaricows

Congrats on your new home! I was actually doubting the living room would look very nice but you proved me wrong! I love your cat, it's very cute!! I have two cats too. I'm planning to construct a wall cat "tree" with integrated scratching post for my cat in my future home so I can save the floor space (only 3-room flat! :o).