Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back Again ♫ ♫ ♫

congrat..sis newnyew..u getting more and more famous liao. :bow:

Featured in one more mag...definitely can boost your new venture...gong xi gong xi. :dancingqueen:

expensive to engage u or not... :deal:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

congrat..sis newnyew..u getting more and more famous liao. :bow:

Featured in one more mag...definitely can boost your new venture...gong xi gong xi. :dancingqueen:

expensive to engage u or not... :deal:

Hohoho kamsia kamsia :sport-smiley-004:

Me just starting out nia so if u wan cheap but great service, lai lai lai!

Before i become too 'hao lian' n selective like the rest of IDs u met. Wahaha...

Hohoho kamsia kamsia :sport-smiley-004:

Me just starting out nia so if u wan cheap but great service, lai lai lai!

Before i become too 'hao lian' n selective like the rest of IDs u met. Wahaha...

haha.....Cheap and Really Good... mai tu liao...before our sis newnyew up her rate as her reputation goes up & up. :jammin:

hehehe...will give u a buzz n ur kopi(still own u starbuck) after i finish my current batch of meetings w ID. Weekend now packed with ID meetings. Repeating requirement over n over again can be really tiring.....haha.. bobian no budget is like that :~

Wah.. so bad of them! Gold is also a colour.. in fact a colour of royalty! How can it be missing from their "colours" issue?! :curse::fire:

I hope the golden mosaic is in.. Its my wife's favorite!

I bet one picture in the mag will be your gold bar toilet, because gold just hit a new high.

Sis Newnyew

Congrats on being featured in HD mag!!

I ever worked in printing firm and it is not possible to achieve the true gold colour because the print result using 4 primary colours (cyan, magenta, black and yellow) cannot achieve the metallic colour.

haha.....Cheap and Really Good... mai tu liao...before our sis newnyew up her rate as her reputation goes up & up. :jammin:

hehehe...will give u a buzz n ur kopi(still own u starbuck) after i finish my current batch of meetings w ID. Weekend now packed with ID meetings. Repeating requirement over n over again can be really tiring.....haha.. bobian no budget is like that :~

Oh ya ah.. Now that u mention starbucks, im craving the green tea frap liao... Mmm

Hehe, nex time u meet the ID, record down the conversation la,

Then i can just play back!

Sis Newnyew

Congrats on being featured in HD mag!!

I ever worked in printing firm and it is not possible to achieve the true gold colour because the print result using 4 primary colours (cyan, magenta, black and yellow) cannot achieve the metallic colour.

Mae jiejie, thanks thanks :wub:

I dun expect a glowing page when i flip the pages la hahaha..

But jus sad they took the gold items away lor :~

OMG, u r really looking v gd lor! Wat beauty products u use huh? Hee :lol:

Adi: aiyo babe, u must be lurking around too long to hallucinate seeing my place in any mags. Hehe.

They did not tell me which issue but i guess it shd be dec or jan. Dunno theme also.

Got to grill them when they r here!

I tot ur ID will submit in for u rite?

Dun worry la, they will know wat to do and wait for someone to contact them if chosen, which im sure urs will be!

I guess im really v lucky both mags like my place although i do sometimes feel its not good enough to be in the mags yet.

Both were telling me lots of IDs are bombarding them w loads of calls n emails wanting to be featured.

But as u know, alot of designs are predictable n so sama sama to the point of being boring that they just trashed the emails straight.

This is the sad sad world of the IDs...

Wa, cant wait to see ur hundreds of thousands of legos! :D

Haha, ya think most ppl will find my LEGO collection quite interesting. When my landlord wanted to sell his apartment, most of the ppl who came to view the apartment ended up looking at my collection and asking us about the LEGO instead. :P

Hehe, ya lar, mabbe hallucinate liao. Realise hor, good to have u as ID cos you can draw also! Can do wall mural. Will be super unique n nice I'm sure. :good:

As for featured in mag, that's a bonus lar. Most impt is that the reno goes well, workmanship is good and finish on time so I won't be homeless...

Hey Newnyew,

Congrats on your beautiful home being featured in the mag. I haven't been logging into RT lately, so im slow with following up on updates but I have to say, your works are definitely an art. Your home is one classic example! :good:

Hey Newnyew,

Congrats on your beautiful home being featured in the mag. I haven't been logging into RT lately, so im slow with following up on updates but I have to say, your works are definitely an art. Your home is one classic example! :good:

Thanks bunbun! U r always so nice!

Been kind of busy lately as well..

But guess wat? Squarerooms will be coming next wednesday! Yeah!

N this time i specifically requested for non-blue items! Hee...

Hey, ur new kitchen really already rite? Please post pics le!

Hee.

Newnew!! tomolo big day hor!! Hehe, surely today you'll be spending time cleaning the house again! Have fun with Squarerooms!

Must show more pics here hor :sport-smiley-004:

Wow your house is gaining cult fame some more. Keke I've always had the feeling that with this artistic talent, you are the female version of Bryan Wong, the host on new renaissance and the renovation package on channel 8

Thanks pals!!

Cos squarerooms last minute told me they r coming so i did not redo the shelves.

My carpenter too busy also.

But hopefully i can redo them soon cos i really cant stand them anymore!

The white laminate is turning patchy :furious:

Hey babe, saw your place in the latest issue of Home & Decor... looks great, with golden tiles in the bathroom and all... congrats!!!