Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
archenemy

Our 1St Home!

im more worried about another fengshui cure that i must get...a ceramic/clay vase!

did you see a lot at nature co or far east? those that are good looking enough for display without flowers?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

yesterday evening when my wife visited the house..she saw the false ceiling boards uninstalled...

my ID say today & tomorrow to do...that means they must complete the installation and plastering by today...lets see if he can keep to his schedule...

falseceiling2.jpg

falseceiling4.jpg

this is exactly what i do not want to see!

the plating of a tap coming off...

f44ebcf1.jpg

This is so gross de la.... farewell present from previous owner?

This is so gross de la.... farewell present from previous owner?

no lah...this is the tap in the rented house im staying in..

im overseas now...

thats why i need a lot of help from my ID....my wardrobe, air con & master bedroom raised platform is not done by him..so he has to put in a little extra effort for me to co-ordinate with the different people..

so far he is doing a good job...hopefully he doesnt let me down!

my wife will "check" on the works after work everyday lah..haha...thats where all these pictures come from...

thats why i need a lot of help from my ID....my wardrobe, air con & master bedroom raised platform is not done by him..so he has to put in a little extra effort for me to co-ordinate with the different people..

my wife will "check" on the works after work everyday lah..haha...thats where all these pictures come from...

Helo,

Is ur ID ok you took out quite a few items that dont need his service? I saw from ur floor plan you have Bay windows in MBR, and other 2 bedrooms, what are you planning to do with the bay windows?

while i was on leave...i did my legwork and walked down the whole stretch of jln besar in search of toilet & kitchen accessories...

took a photo of this sink, whatsapp-ed my wife and she told me she loves it!

it even comes with a wooden chopping board meant to be put on top of the sink...

photo11.jpg

the tap was nice....but i was afraid the retractable would fail after a while...although it was a **** simple mechanism only! it only has weights below it to pull it down!

Nice sink, i almost got the same sink :)

macam remote control your reno from overseas lol :sport-smiley-004:

Helo,

Is ur ID ok you took out quite a few items that dont need his service? I saw from ur floor plan you have Bay windows in MBR, and other 2 bedrooms, what are you planning to do with the bay windows?

yeah no problem with him..i am very open with him. i tell him how much i can get the stuff for. if he can equal or better the price..he gets it! (to save me headache)..

if not then he told me to go ahead with whoever was cheaper..but of course cannot split until too jia lat lah..

things that i got different companies to do:

1. my master bedroom raised platform (systemind)

this 1 no competition. systemind using solid rubber wood. ID only proposed plywood.

2. master bedroom pole system wardrobe.

he also need to get another company to do, and cant beat the price i got.

3. air con.

i gave him a hardcopy of the quote i got. if he can equal the price, its his! he couldnt.

the rest of the reno was his job liao...

ran out of budget for the bay windows..so not gonna do anything for now.

i reckon that to add wooden planks at the bay wndow is not really troublesome..so i can do it again when i got more dough..

macam remote control your reno from overseas lol :sport-smiley-004:

no lah..dont say that...he has been a great help so far....

everyday we will group chat on whatsapp..haha...

i think i have been very open with him..and we have mutual respect. that makes things easy.

my wife has been a great help too! luckily our new place is very near her mum's place..so she can just drive by after work without much hassle...

no lah..dont say that...he has been a great help so far....

everyday we will group chat on whatsapp..haha...

i think i have been very open with him..and we have mutual respect. that makes things easy.

my wife has been a great help too! luckily our new place is very near her mum's place..so she can just drive by after work without much hassle...

*thumbs up!*

ran out of budget for the bay windows..so not gonna do anything for now.

i reckon that to add wooden planks at the bay wndow is not really troublesome..so i can do it again when i got more dough..

I know of someone who uses Ikea flooring to lay the baywindow, he did a great job :). Only draw back is none of the walls are parallel, so the wood may not cover 100% of the baywindow...but i see its very minimal.