Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
archenemy

Our 1St Home!

I would not recommend the company which done my pole system wardrobe.

I dont see a problem with them not putting the wardrobe against the wall..its just a matter of money to erect the external partition walls.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oops...I just saw the pics. But is it good to have ceiling fan blowing above while ya sleeping?

Sorry bro..very hard to answer this question..its a very personal choice..im more afraid of hot..so its ok to me..

Anyway i on air-con at night most of the time..fan is for during the day :)

Edited by archenemy

Hi,

I think your bay window seats are very nicely done. I am thinking of doing it for my house too. May I know who is your carpeter please? =)

Thanks..

It is done by my ID's sub-con..so im not able to provide you with the carpenter's contact...

Shouldnt be too difficult if you get your ID/carpenter to do it for you...

Thanks..

It is done by my ID's sub-con..so im not able to provide you with the carpenter's contact...

Shouldnt be too difficult if you get your ID/carpenter to do it for you...

Hi can trouble to PM your ID contact. Thank you.

ohh...blk 211?

haha...

anyway how you know i came up?

yup yup =) Hihi!! nv expect to see you here .. keke..

Bert told me lo and he was asking how much I paid for my air con bcos u get the same wan ( if my memory nv failed me ) hee

btw did you manage to get ur hse completed on expected date? mine was a complete disaster .. so vexed.. till now some things is still in a mess

yup yup =) Hihi!! nv expect to see you here .. keke..

Bert told me lo and he was asking how much I paid for my air con bcos u get the same wan ( if my memory nv failed me ) hee

btw did you manage to get ur hse completed on expected date? mine was a complete disaster .. so vexed.. till now some things is still in a mess

Oh yah yah..our air cons are panasonic..

Small hiccup on the delivery date..but i can accept it lah..you havent shift in?

Oh yah yah..our air cons are panasonic..

Small hiccup on the delivery date..but i can accept it lah..you havent shift in?

yup! panasonic :D

ohh.. i shifted in liao .. whole renov took 2 month plus when i was promised with 4 to 6 weeks .. haiz .. super long story ... we dun share the same fate though we enagaged the same ID and gt the same coordinator ...

anyway i like ur rised plaform :good:

sound like a good guy. ;)

yeah no problem with him..i am very open with him. i tell him how much i can get the stuff for. if he can equal or better the price..he gets it! (to save me headache)..

if not then he told me to go ahead with whoever was cheaper..but of course cannot split until too jia lat lah..

things that i got different companies to do:

1. my master bedroom raised platform (systemind)

this 1 no competition. systemind using solid rubber wood. ID only proposed plywood.

2. master bedroom pole system wardrobe.

he also need to get another company to do, and cant beat the price i got.

3. air con.

i gave him a hardcopy of the quote i got. if he can equal the price, its his! he couldnt.

the rest of the reno was his job liao...

ran out of budget for the bay windows..so not gonna do anything for now.

i reckon that to add wooden planks at the bay wndow is not really troublesome..so i can do it again when i got more dough..

Dear folks,

Please beware of this company called natural wood that does timber flooring. His name is called Bryan, hp 8410 9380. . He quoted to do my planter area for $900 but in the end charge me $950 as he said he will only rebate me the $50 if 2 of my relatives engage his services too. 

He has not done a satisfactory job for my place. Below are a list of the job not well done.

1) one plank of the wood was totally different from the rest of them.

2) there were bumps on the timber wood surface and when scrap off revealed the flesh of the wood. 

3) he had in the process of laying the timber flooring chipped off the corner walls of my planter area.

4) the varnish applied to the wood had stained my floor tiles near the living hall as well. 

5) the wood has multiples scratches.

6) there were many visible nail holes which made the planter area totally unsightly as the holes were of another colour. 

When he came for the first time to look at the defects, he just flatly rejected changing the off colour wood and said that it's not possible for him to find matching ones. I didn't ask for matching just close to similar. After pointing out the above defects, he just ignored me and told my hubby that he is leaving.

I then called him and he refused to pick up. When I called him the second time, he hang up on me after I asked him when he was coming to rectify the above defects. 

If this was the kind of service I knew he will be offering, I wouldn't have engaged his services. I have since told my neighbor not to use him as well.

I then called nature wood to complain about him and the receptionist said he is a customer of theirs. I spoke to nature wood boss and he said this Bryan guy actually uses a similar name to his company called NATURAL WOOD. and that there's nothing that they can do about it.

This Bryan guy from NATURAL WOOD HAS ZERO AFTERSALES SERVICE and uses a less than superior timber wood . FOLKS, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS BRYAN GUY! After this post he may change hp number, anyway he is bald. Just beware of him if you do not want poor AFTERSALES service. Even though the warranty is for 10 years, I do not think he will provide any good service especially since he can just walked out from my unit and hang up on me during our conversation.

raised platform was completed by systemind on saturday...

very good workmanship i must say....3 PRC installers spent 7 hours completing it...

bde4bd96.jpg

860c2f32.jpg

4ab68022.jpg

Hi. May I know what's the height of the raised platform? I'm thinking to do something like this with ceiling fan but most id/contractor are advising against it due to the height. And also since you were saying the material is better, how is it now? I mean it's durability.