Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angelbutterfly

我家四个宝宝 和 1个王后

Jjames- lots of hug.. Sorry to hear tat. Come n play with Dino anytime..

Insane - it took me quite a while to figure out hw to post pics but quite easy fr iPad n iPhone. I shall try n teach Jaskel if we meet again since he is so kind to help me find the tiles..

Jaskel - the above tiles pics - r the tiles fr taugres?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Your aircon trunking picture too small to see la.. Haha..

Anyways, when planning your air con trunking, take note that you also have to plan for for the aircon drainage..

Insane - it took me quite a while to figure out hw to post pics but quite easy fr iPad n iPhone. I shall try n teach Jaskel if we meet again since he is so kind to help me find the tiles..

u mean the 30 x 60 cm or 60 x 60cm?

Jaskel - both fr different shop? They look similar! I only aiming for 60x60 size.

I went Taugres today - not bad n we considering coz v patchy. But might b able to achieve raw effect v well...

Hup Kiong - they said the one u shown is discontinued? It seems lighter which I will b more daring to use?

Jaskel - both fr different shop? They look similar! I only aiming for 60x60 size.

I went Taugres today - not bad n we considering coz v patchy. But might b able to achieve raw effect v well...

Hup Kiong - they said the one u shown is discontinued? It seems lighter which I will b more daring to use?

Not sure whether SBH @ Changi or/and Hong Lee @Defu do carry such tiles not....hmm...need to check it out..hup Kiong didn't told me discounted...they said awaiting for new stocks to come only as too popular both tiles also sold out.

anglebutterfly.jpg

A New layout for u. :yamseng: A U shaped shoe cabinet with revolving cabinet for entrance to the living area. A bigger kitchen and a WIW wardrobe @ MBR.

Edited by jaskel

Layout proposal n aircon trunking.. Is this the only way to run my 4aircons? Any gd expert advise?

b0ad1dff.jpg

There is ideal case on how to run the air-con piping but still need to be on-site with the air-con guy then can really make it work. What u have now is the most safest type of laying the trunking which of course a bit too long and too ugly.

If just to see from floorplann I will plan it in such a way that the middle bedroom air-con to be above the door. All the piping from the 2 bedroom and living to run it outside of the middle bedroom and box it up to make it look nicer, then all into MBR. Look like there is a partition wall built up just to place the air-con. Air-con unit is ard 12", need a min. clearance space of 2" to the ceiling for servicing in future. total 14", water drainage pipe to flow down to your Master bath will take ard 3-4" down from the living room air-con, so the door frames from the ceiling down if have 20" will able to do the ideal plan of the layout. :yamseng:

Newnyew- will text u when I wake up..

Now I v v confused abt our living n bedroom tiles.. We wanted a rustic Matt cement looking grey tiles.. The one we chose was told by contractor TAT it will b v ugly..

Who uses Matt grey tiles for living/bedrms b4? Or any expert can tell me where to get nice ones? So lost..

This is the chosen one

48e481df.jpg

Here's the grey tiles for the living room from Hafary. Didn't choose gloss cos i'm prone to slips and falls :)

dscf9151.jpg

dscf9235k.jpg

Edited by nonick

Dear Jaskel, wow...looks v creative though I not superstitious, hubby said shoes cannt b placed above us n bed no gd to face the windows...nvr mind lah...I stay conservative n see..Haven resend u yr quotation as wanna finalize the tiles pricing n see hw. Dun really understand yr aircon trunkings cos I am abit dumb de...I only knw it's easier to figure out after hacking. It's a real challenge..

Dear Nonick, tks so much! I got pm u Liao...

no problem with posting pics, got the photobucket app. its good to use. but when surfing the forum with iphone, all the emoticons got lost. :dunno:

Dear Jaskel, wow...looks v creative though I not superstitious, hubby said shoes cannt b placed above us n bed no gd to face the windows...nvr mind lah...I stay conservative n see..Haven resend u yr quotation as wanna finalize the tiles pricing n see hw. Dun really understand yr aircon trunkings cos I am abit dumb de...I only knw it's easier to figure out after hacking. It's a real challenge..

Dear Nonick, tks so much! I got pm u Liao...

turn the bed to face the wall instead of the wardrobe?

Sigh... Cement screed look tiles or these two with sparkles? Will it b too OVER for living n bedroom? Pls cast yr vote! Tks v v much!

Borrowed this fr Wenx blog - babe, hope u dun mind! Cos iphone cannot reflect it very well...tks ya

614ca031.jpg

Borrowed this fr Shumin blog- hope u dun mind! Cos iPhone cannot reflect it v well...tks ya... ( the light grey with sparkles)

48e5a63e.jpg

Cement screed looking tiles

c9018a84.jpg

Edited by angelbutterfly

Wifey says, why don't just cement screed the floor?

If need to choose one, wifey says 3.

I say find nicer ones, should be able to find THE one.

The moment you walk by it, u see it, u don't need to ask anyone's opinion.. :D

Wifey says, why don't just cement screed the floor?

If need to choose one, wifey says 3.

I say find nicer ones, should be able to find THE one.

The moment you walk by it, u see it, u don't need to ask anyone's opinion.. :D

Cement screed will hv alot of problems...let our expert, Mr Jaskel explained it technically...

Juz worried abt the too RAW look but sparkle sparkle might b too much? Y so difficult de???

Cement screed will hv alot of problems...let our expert, Mr Jaskel explained it technically...

Juz worried abt the too RAW look but sparkle sparkle might b too much? Y so difficult de???

Yeah, we also feel that sparkle sparkle might be too much..

Go Soon Bee Huat walk walk..

SBH TOH GUAN Showroom :

No. 3A Toh Guan Road East, Singapore 608834

Worth a walk la.. Or you been there many times le?

My hubby is a pirate... Walks with 1eye close lor...Lol...

He prefers raw while I love more classy feel...Moreover, I saw cement screed n grey tiles in every shopping area, later my hse machiam showroom?

Waiting for more votes...