Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angelbutterfly

我家四个宝宝 和 1个王后

been reading your thread and quite impressed with the workmanship :good: esp tiles around the sink

you also given me lots of ideas hahahah like black / tinted glass panel for shower screen and the full height cabinet lader

just to get your opinion on the lader thing:

i am a current user of pull out drawer system, BUT 2 small levels only for storing dry food hahahh

so my new tall cabinet, i wanted the same but my id now propose lader

i know the difference is 1 can pull out but cannot adjust height and vice versa, so in a dilemma leh

hahahhaha

can share any other difference? kekekek

thanks in advance :yamseng:

Hehehe...I am 'designer' of the Ang Palace leh...U must pay some copyrights ideas ok? Lol...

Well, my tiling really no horse run Liao....Alot of other workers came n see :thumbs up: I think tilers have v gd working attitude as they have a good leader lor.

I will take pictures of my tall lader unit 2moro as it's actually 2layers de...I dunno how to describe lah...Kitchen cabinet will b completed 2moro. Oh, I also have a swivel out round baskets...Dunno what so difference leh cos hubby is 'expert' in this line so he ordered all these items de...

I felt happy n glad that someone is reading my blog! I saw very few replies n I thought I am talking to my iPad only...Updating become a habit daily n I am planning to write a proper blog to share if I have time after I settle down...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

it is really fortunate to encounter ppl with good working attitude and skill

imagine we already so stress up planning, paying, worrying about the reno

worse if we get those "cannot meet up to expectation" kind of workmanship, really faintzzz lolz

and pple telling you, this is the best we can do, is like that one ma zzzzzzzzzzz hahahah 8|

oh any reco for WC, basin, sink?? my fren reco me elite sanitary at changi but i felt exp sumore not much selection..

btw hor i also saw you reply on Zero (jerome) thread, you met him? or any dealing with him?

cos i tot wanna get hob and hood from him as his price is good! but he got no showroom and i never met him etc

i am a bit worried, or shd i say "paranoid" kakakaka

Bro, u r really a great fren! I am so glad to make some genuine frens in Renotalk..I got help from some people here n u know who u r!

I wanted a spray painted black tempered glass with special stainless legs...I wan unique table legs n XZQT does matches my criteria but too expensive... No budget Liao...

Have you tried the XZQT Pandan Crescent showroom? They may hv display models for 40% off if you are not fussy.

If not try LifeStorey? They are having atrium sale till tomorrow.

Have you tried the XZQT Pandan Crescent showroom? They may hv display models for 40% off if you are not fussy.

If not try LifeStorey? They are having atrium sale till tomorrow.

Tks! I no mood to go n too tired Liao... What is the price range like for XZQT dining table?

My water heater piping...Nearly heart attack!

696a9ce6.jpg

I ask plumber to change n wasnt satisfied too... Am I too fussy?

34f8662b.jpg

80f9a269.jpg

Any expert? Y can't plumber shift it to extreme right? Very Sian de...If anyone can give better installation ideas n is a plumber, do suggest n pm me...

Another thing, Y should storage tank be hidden inside toilet only? Y can't at some hidden place? I find my contractor had overlooked this issue instead... Sad leh

Edited by angelbutterfly

it is really fortunate to encounter ppl with good working attitude and skill

imagine we already so stress up planning, paying, worrying about the reno

worse if we get those "cannot meet up to expectation" kind of workmanship, really faintzzz lolz

and pple telling you, this is the best we can do, is like that one ma zzzzzzzzzzz hahahah 8|

oh any reco for WC, basin, sink?? my fren reco me elite sanitary at changi but i felt exp sumore not much selection..

btw hor i also saw you reply on Zero (jerome) thread, you met him? or any dealing with him?

cos i tot wanna get hob and hood from him as his price is good! but he got no showroom and i never met him etc

i am a bit worried, or shd i say "paranoid" kakakaka

Not all workers r gd! I juz fired the painters! My plastered Walls now become sandstone Walls Liao! **** fed up!

Sanitary - I bought from U home n Poh Seng. U home is dishonest n inflexible. Refused to change my water heater! Poh Seng is cheaper so u can order from them. The brand for my basin is from Genova n quality is great! Rest of items r from hafele Germany. I used Hafele items for a few yrs n it's great! Rust free n 1 of the bath mixer is still now being reused!

Jerome came to my rescue for the water heater though he asked me to top up $70. I have no other choice but he is prompt n friendly. I cannot comment how gd he is but do not worry abt no shop since is cash on delivery mah. Everjoint is cheap too but I find them unfriendly. Juz hv to make sure that items delivered is in new n in good working condition la.. Take care of yr pocket too...

Babytan - I went over to took pics for u abt the tall lader unit. I can try to get u discount if u wan. So pm n bribe me! Lol!

It's actually 2layers - haven completed fixing n this is how it look when it's open..

f84d9744.jpg

This is how it looks when it's close

98d8f84d.jpg

you got Poh Seng address?

ya is COD, but i am worried about the warranty, he say is local so cannot be false 1 right? hahahah pardon me for kuku qns 8|

eh the storage heater hor, i cant remb i read whose thread and they have it hidden inside 1 of the kitchen cabinet but i tink yours look thick le, not sure if can go inside cabinet, but then if you want to hid there, maybe got to re-run or re-arrange the pipes?

if the current position push to inner, how they going to run the pipes? but is this the only way? the pipes looked like maze wor :o

eh lader pic leh? :P

hahahah just saw your lader pic after my reply kekekek

nice leh but i am still in dilemma of whether to choose the pull out over this....

ID quoted me lader for full height cabinet at $400 (4 tiers) but i duno how tall la

yours looked like 5 tier ah, share with me how much leh kekekke

hahahah just saw your lader pic after my reply kekekek

nice leh but i am still in dilemma of whether to choose the pull out over this....

ID quoted me lader for full height cabinet at $400 (4 tiers) but i duno how tall la

yours looked like 5 tier ah, share with me how much leh kekekke

Hubby said to return office n check price n revert. Btw, u can't get Hafele items at Poh Seng la...Hafele got showroom n will b open soon! I am telling my hubby that I should apply for a job there as my whole HSE, 90% r all from Hafele de... We got staff price! Sorry, I no commission for recommending but juz tat I couldn't afford branded ones n Hafele is from Germany so well...Better than nothing leh..

Aiya, go buy accessories yourself n pass to carpenter to fix is cheaper! I read bad reviews abt Excel so pls search forum..I will try n showcase all my kitchen accessories once all fixed...

Edited by angelbutterfly

Hey Jerlyn,

Sent me more zoom out pics of your Storage heater,i can get my plumber advise. Aiyo you should ask my guys to do for you.

Regards,

Jerome

My water heater piping...Nearly heart attack!

696a9ce6.jpg

I ask plumber to change n wasnt satisfied too... Am I too fussy?

34f8662b.jpg

80f9a269.jpg

Any expert? Y can't plumber shift it to extreme right? Very Sian de...If anyone can give better installation ideas n is a plumber, do suggest n pm me...

Another thing, Y should storage tank be hidden inside toilet only? Y can't at some hidden place? I find my contractor had overlooked this issue instead... Sad leh

Hi angelbutterfly,

For some, storage tanks they placed it in toilets are due to maintenance. And also touchwood that for some not so good brands or some that does not have much quality, they might burst. And when it burst, you will have waterfall from your storage heater. While for changing of water heater, i'm not sure if there will be leaking of water, but my guess is, there might be some leakage. :)

芝麻开门!Open Sesame!

Bedrm Door

b595e90d.jpg

The concealed hinge - Will not have gap when u open the door

9acd7e77.jpg

The sparkling door handle

b0d7e12a.jpg

The uncle took 2full days to install my 3bedrm doors n he grumbled alot of hardwork. Well, we also paid extra for workmanship mah..Still dissatisfied with the door handle alignment...hmmm, sorry uncle, hv to adjust lah..,