Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angelbutterfly

我家四个宝宝 和 1个王后

Hi sis... i been a silent reader since quite time ago.. u have a beautiful cosy hse..! : ) i saw ur room doors.. n fall in love with it.. how much u pay for ur doors?? dun mind pm me e damage?? tks in advance...

Hi, tks for kind compliment! Will pm u in a while.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

is the "special" hinge expensive? yours is veneer door right?

the kitchen tap look abit like shower head hahahahaha, can bath there or not kekekeke (joking ah)

eh you heven tell me how much is your lader leh 8|

is the "special" hinge expensive? yours is veneer door right?

the kitchen tap look abit like shower head hahahahaha, can bath there or not kekekeke (joking ah)

eh you heven tell me how much is your lader leh 8|

Everything special special n expensive de la, Can Bo? Yup, it's veneer dr but I know installation for TAT hinge is expensive.

For lader, pls visit www.hafele.com, they hv a new showroom in kaki bukit. See which items u like n we see if can order at a better price for u Bo... Juz pm me. Hubby said forgot lader pricing Liao cos bought too many items, shd b abt $500-$700...

Hi Angel...

Sorry ah... silly question... but what can we put on the lader rack? Cos they actually "over" each other when closed, so can't put tall items at the edge of the fixed basket? I'm not a kitchen expert and do not enter kitchen much so I do not know... But I wanna be once moved in to our new place!

Hee hee... great minds think alike!! I am also looking at this feature wall for tv console :sport-smiley-004:

Carpentry from my contractor using a different carpenter...I viewed 1 today which I felt quite ok cos this design should b also at least need some skills to do up?

Wat should I look out for in carpentry? I check the trimmings n the finishing...Really not bad leh...

7195e0aa.jpg

Hee hee... great minds think alike!! I am also looking at this feature wall for tv console :sport-smiley-004:

Hi hi, this is one of my carpenter's job n not my feature wall. He told me he took 3days to do this feature wall...I think it's gg to b costly on workmanship?

Hi Angel...

Sorry ah... silly question... but what can we put on the lader rack? Cos they actually "over" each other when closed, so can't put tall items at the edge of the fixed basket? I'm not a kitchen expert and do not enter kitchen much so I do not know... But I wanna be once moved in to our new place!

Not silly la. How to explain huh? It's build in such a way to save space. There is a gap between the 2 trays. I planning to put canned food n tidbits on the tall one n condiments on the shorter one...

I am also not expert lah...Y dun I post pics after I move in n u see?

Not silly la. How to explain huh? It's build in such a way to save space. There is a gap between the 2 trays. I planning to put canned food n tidbits on the tall one n condiments on the shorter one...

I am also not expert lah...Y dun I post pics after I move in n u see?

Ermmm... which one is tall and short ah? 8|8|8| the one fixed on the door is tall?

Ermmm... which one is tall and short ah? 8|8|8| the one fixed on the door is tall?

U hitting me is it? As I have amendments to my cabinets doors, I cannot show u how it works yet as it's not fully fixed up...

Stay tune n b patient for my update!

Edited by angelbutterfly

Here is the tall lader unit details! :thumbs up:

657f8888.jpg

Based on the details, it's the width of the basket which makes a difference....Not tall or short one lor.... :lol:

Edited by angelbutterfly

EVERJXINT HAS THE WORST FXXXKING SERVICE!

The boss, Richard, has such an asshxle attitude! Told us to give an estimated date for delivery when we bought. Then after that, said to inform when it's ready to deliver..

Well, I called up today n they claimed I postpone with Hitachi n nvr informed them? No dates was fixed n no one told us abt having to inform Hitachi n Everjxint abt delivery!

I thought I only hv to inform the person I bought the goods from? Not only that, ask for payment, very fast! Answer calls n enquiry is super F attitude!

Hello, u think u the only 'cheapo' electrical shop? Too cheapskate!

Those who wants cheap, by all means! I still kept records of the transcations n how 'cheap' this shop is, I will not patronize again!

Scream n shout that cannot find my invoice, cannot manage yr staff or even too ya ya cos too cheap? Forget it!!! Oh, forgot to mention, they provide so 'excellent' service at their shop! Pls note, those shop who asked for full payment, do beware! These shop owners felt that they hv us wrapped around their fingers since we paid!

Ya, so bloody stupid of me!

Edited by angelbutterfly

EVERJXINT HAS THE WORST FXXXKING SERVICE!

The boss, Richard, has such an asshxle attitude! Told us to give an estimated date for delivery when we bought. Then after that, said to inform when it's ready to deliver..

Well, I called up today n they claimed I postpone with Hitachi n nvr informed them? No dates was fixed n no one told us abt having to inform Hitachi n Everjxint abt delivery!

I thought I only hv to inform the person I bought the goods from? Not only that, ask for payment, very fast! Answer calls n enquiry is super F attitude!

Hello, u think u the only 'cheapo' electrical shop? Too cheapskate!

Those who wants cheap, by all means! I still kept records of the transcations n how 'cheap' this shop is, I will not patronize again!

Scream n shout that cannot find my invoice, cannot manage yr staff or even too ya ya cos too cheap? Forget it!!! Oh, forgot to mention, they provide so 'excellent' service at their shop! Pls note, those shop who asked for full payment, do beware! These shop owners felt that they hv us wrapped around their fingers since we paid!

Ya, so bloody stupid of me!

Oh no, is it really that bad? i already paid for 4 items, Fridge, Washer, Hood, Hob... What should i do now? Do i have to give them an earlier notice when i want the goods delivered?