Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angelbutterfly

我家四个宝宝 和 1个王后

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Even the TV feature wall n console only change colour? OMG! Sigh...Juz cut & paste to change colour for next client...What kind of ID is this?

I think I must really thank god Liao...Wah lao, Heng ah, never engaged u cos I find myself seeing at least 10replicas of my house design everywhere...

Why shame the ID industry? Oh, MAYB I rejected so this ID can present to others? Then ok lor, so sorry tat I have to expose u lah...

just say the ID name lor.....

anyway i wun be surprised with the amount of pictures available on the net....alot are just grabbing it and going to the IDs/contractors and say "I want this"

take for e.g. the white laminate with red body kitchen....i think someone had this design on the forums.....now every ID also got a picture with the same design....

until the point original design is by who i also :dunno:

unless there is a patent system for the design.....i would like to stress its very very very easy to replicate a design.

And some ID/contractor also very fast hand fast leg, i saw my shoe cabinet (supposedly designed by my ID) at another shop. I also dunno if its my ID copy from them, or they copy from mine :furious:

but wad to do? :/

Edited by Simontsh

Even the TV feature wall n console only change colour? OMG! Sigh...Juz cut & paste to change colour for next client...What kind of ID is this?

I think I must really thank god Liao...Wah lao, Heng ah, never engaged u cos I find myself seeing at least 10replicas of my house design everywhere...

Why shame the ID industry? Oh, MAYB I rejected so this ID can present to others? Then ok lor, so sorry tat I have to expose u lah...

Hi angelbuttery

There are all kinds of id outside there especially those in the exhibition. They engaged those sales people calling themselves id but they know nothing just know how to cut my throat(may be I look like a carrot lol). I feel that those who want to renovate their homes must be really very careful who they are engaging. I feels that contractors they are better and more reasonable as for id they only want to make money from you. We really need to do our homework regarding our beautiful home before we feel sorry for ourselves.

What puzzled me most is actually the ID who decided to risk his reputation further..

I found him in through forum n I suspected he self advertised after several episodes. Now, he still boldly come to this forum n posted those 3Ds I rejected?

Anyway, juz hv to let him have his own medicine one day. Come to think abt it, I didn't use his designs so he can proposed to others mah...MAYB he dun feel anything wrong lor...

What puzzled me most is actually the ID who decided to risk his reputation further..

I found him in through forum n I suspected he self advertised after several episodes. Now, he still boldly come to this forum n posted those 3Ds I rejected?

Anyway, juz hv to let him have his own medicine one day. Come to think abt it, I didn't use his designs so he can proposed to others mah...MAYB he dun feel anything wrong lor...

can just say who the ID is :notti:

Actually I did mention that ID in one of the page..

Anyway, juz let him be. Willing seller, happy buyer.

It doesn't make a difference if I exposed him as not everyone will wake up...

if it doesn't make a diff then just expose lor. just one post count....can save a few still.....but then different ppl different thoughts i guess. some need to think even about one post. :D

Not sure about the grievances you have with that ID but objectively, one man's meat is another's poison. What you don't like and reject could be what someone else is looking for. Caveat emptor applies, like you said willing buyer, happy seller (or vice versa)!

Wallpaper is up!

Master Bedroom - Sigh I dunno hw to use proper angle to take...Love the wallpaper fr Montella! Great workmanship with NO visible joint lines...This is really 3D n bling bling at nite..

My Living hall... Very 3D also

Edited by angelbutterfly

OM Furniture

Thank God! Delivery guys were great! Very careful n it's great experience with them...They sent a wrong coffee table n I only realized after At nite. Rang up the salesman n he willing offered to arrange for an exchange! This is call Service!

Edited by angelbutterfly

OM Furniture

Thank God! Delivery guys were great! Very careful n it's great experience with them...They sent a wrong coffee table n I only realized after At nite. Rang up the salesman n he willing offered to arrange for an exchange! This is call Service!

e1672b92.jpg

Hehe... My Majesty couch

94ef5bf6.jpg

Hi angelbutterfly

Also the queen couch lol. Nice wallpaper and furniture good taste.