Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angelbutterfly

我家四个宝宝 和 1个王后

Hi angelbutterfly

Also the queen couch lol. Nice wallpaper and furniture good taste.

Hey Bestman33, tks for always supporting my blog n kind compliments...I dun trust my taste alot...lol Hence, felt relieved TAT someone actually like it!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I see that you box up yr aircon pipe at the MBR... may I know what's the depth of the box up and material used? earlier on your picture show two set of 2" trunking running across the MBR.. that's for 2 or 3 blower? I have same problem for my aircon piping (going thru two rooms infact, and that's the only choice because the rooms are divided with beam in between, no way to run piping high).. but i try to minimize the depth of the box so it does not take up too much space of the rooms.. also, what's the additional cost of this box up per room? :)

Edited by jackwolf

I see that you box up yr aircon pipe at the MBR... may I know what's the depth of the box up and material used? earlier on your picture show two set of 2" trunking running across the MBR.. that's for 2 or 3 blower? I have same problem for my aircon piping (going thru two rooms infact, and that's the only choice because the rooms are divided with beam in between, no way to run piping high).. but i try to minimize the depth of the box so it does not take up too much space of the rooms.. also, what's the additional cost of this box up per room? :)

Actually this box up was included inside my false ceiling price. Box up is not expensive. Probably abt $200-$400 only.

Hey Angel...

Thanks for the contact and the image on the ladder unit from Hafele... :) We should be buying from Ban Kim Chuan from Bedok for our electrical appliances but learnt over the weekend that Mega Store can match their price so might purchase from Mega since no additional fee for credit card purchase.

You are so funny... Not hitting you but myself

U hitting me is it? As I have amendments to my cabinets doors, I cannot show u how it works yet as it's not fully fixed up...

Stay tune n b patient for my update!

Wallpaper is up!

Master Bedroom - Sigh I dunno hw to use proper angle to take...Love the wallpaper fr Montella! Great workmanship with NO visible joint lines...This is really 3D n bling bling at nite..

Ha, i can provide free photographing service :D HAve a safe trip BKK must have big flooding Sales there

Been falling sick so No updates...Also been feeling disappointed lately...Haizzzzz

Bought this fr Hommage but it seems so different! Do u all agree?

fed2478c.jpg

Maybe must extend out then look similar? Or I think I need to wear specs lah...Really NO mood....Cheap so cannt complain lor...

Edited by angelbutterfly

Been falling sick so No updates...Also been feeling disappointed lately...Haizzzzz

Bought this fr Hommage but it seems so different! Do u all agree?

fed2478c.jpg

Maybe must extend out then look similar? Or I think I need to wear specs lah...Really NO mood....Cheap so cannt complain lor...

Have a good rest.

So you really went to buy it too??

Have asked them to deliver mine a bit later :P

Edited by enrico

Wallpaper is up!

Master Bedroom - Sigh I dunno hw to use proper angle to take...Love the wallpaper fr Montella! Great workmanship with NO visible joint lines...This is really 3D n bling bling at nite..

ddacd089.jpg

My Living hall... Very 3D also

3f8ab572.jpg

Hi Angelbutterfly,

Is that wallpaper in your living room? Does it really pop up? Where did you get it from? Please share contact and cost, if possible.

Edited by NeoBY