Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IPineapple

Display Cabinet

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

that photos look familiar to me..keke.

If am not wrong,tat toy guru's cabinet is custom made one..

Its hard to find ready made ones(as not all will like/measurement suits ur layout)

Me too,cant find any to store my toys collection,end up i also customized one(One full height display cabinet,suppose to keep off dust/@ least minimize dust intake)(those collectors shd know what i mean)(dont know know to upload pic to share with you peeps)sori about that.

Its not cheap(i must say)But am a happy man cuming hm to have my collections welcoming me.

that photos look familiar to me..keke.

If am not wrong,tat toy guru's cabinet is custom made one..

Its hard to find ready made ones(as not all will like/measurement suits ur layout)

Me too,cant find any to store my toys collection,end up i also customized one(One full height display cabinet,suppose to keep off dust/@ least minimize dust intake)(those collectors shd know what i mean)(dont know know to upload pic to share with you peeps)sori about that.

Its not cheap(i must say)But am a happy man cuming hm to have my collections welcoming me.

Edited by venom

Hi, Anyone knows where i can get display cabinet like the one below?

photo4.jpg

You won't be able to buy it off the shelf, so to speak. This is custom made.

I can share with you the process I went through.

The maker will take measurements of the available space, and then discuss with you your needs. For example, do you want glass sides or wood, how many shelves, mirror backing or laminate or PVC. The shelves are usually made of glass. Lighting wise for me was just top lighting because I couldn't afford individual LEDs. There are other features too, for example whether you want humidity controlled, air tight seal etc. Then you choose the laminate and it's usually two weeks from there. Hardest for me as I love wood grain of all variety.

My cost for a cabinet half the width of the one in your picture is $2500, wood sides and not glass, which would have been more expensive. I think that would be a rough estimate to price. Good luck, and if you set yours up, send a pic! I love display cabinets, though I can't afford all the ones I want.