Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim8999

Any Plumber/Contractor For Bathtub Installation?

Hi! I've bought a built in bathtub to install in my HDB, any plumber or contractor for recommendation? I understand it requires skill to install the hollow blocks and the piping..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi! I've bought a built in bathtub to install in my HDB, any plumber or contractor for recommendation? I understand it requires skill to install the hollow blocks and the piping..

hw much did u bot? thinking of getting one

hw much did u bot? thinking of getting one

i bought a 1400 cm (small) for $350.. but then, the contractor supposed to install for about 800 and den no show, lucky i din pay for installation yet

Hi kim8999,

You managed to find a contractor to install the built in bathtub yet? Your bathroom is big enough to fit?? Which estate is that? I don't think mine can fit =(

Hi,

Have you found the contractor. I am also in search of one to install for my bathtub? How much did u pay for the installation n wat kind of work they do for u? Can I hv the contact for the contractor as well?

Cheer

Koala1971

You can try to call Andres @ 90611619

Just say Ben introed can le....

Hi,

Have you found the contractor. I am also in search of one to install for my bathtub? How much did u pay for the installation n wat kind of work they do for u? Can I hv the contact for the contractor as well?

Cheer

Koala1971