Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

dear all, we will be getting our new flat key this coming end july. Had went to a few Id company and come back with some quote.

my wife had a online friend recommending CJ Ambience and we did went to view the flat and to our surprise it didnt disappoint us

her flat was well renovated with different style in each room. Well we didint really ask how much they have done for the whole house

as when we require a second viewing they direct us straight to the ID. Anyone came across this company or any ID from them? as both my wife nand me was thinking

is it after few months all the work done by this company are all spoilt or is it after sales service is poor. Some told us after sales service we have to pay a certain amount on repair work. Please advice on this ID and we are finding Mrs Tay to get us more info on your quote and their after sales service. :help: :help: :help:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Compare the items in the quotations, ask for breakdown if needed. Note not all low quotes appears what it is, more importantly u will need to like the design proposed to u, the overall pricing (no additional hidden costs) and visit IDs finished flats for the workmanship assessment. Typically 1yr warranty is included in the reno package signed. Hope this helps ..thanks JuzChris

Oh well thanks juzchris for the points and advice tat we need to look into it. But did you or any friends of yours house renovated by CJ Ambience? Hopefully we will be able to contact Mrs Tay again to get more information. As this is our first time renovating setting up a new home and my wife is a very detail person everything have to be perfect thats why we are seeking help at RenoTalk. Thanks again :yamseng:

hi royal, i think you need to compare a few more ID instead of just 1 or 2 companies, get a feel of their working style n see if u can accept anot.

then u have to get them to list down all the items in details, ask for breakdown if needed.

please take note that not lowest price is gd, there might be hidden cost. i agree with JusChris that "more importantly u will need to like the design proposed to u, the overall pricing (no additional hidden costs)"

if possible ask them to bring u to their ongoing project which they definitly have (if they dun, something is wrong!)

also take note that different company give different warranty ranging from 1 to many years

do post up pics of ur renovation works on the T blog ya!!!

dear all, we will be getting our new flat key this coming end july. Had went to a few Id company and come back with some quote.

my wife had a online friend recommending CJ Ambience and we did went to view the flat and to our surprise it didnt disappoint us

her flat was well renovated with different style in each room. Well we didint really ask how much they have done for the whole house

as when we require a second viewing they direct us straight to the ID. Anyone came across this company or any ID from them? as both my wife nand me was thinking

is it after few months all the work done by this company are all spoilt or is it after sales service is poor. Some told us after sales service we have to pay a certain amount on repair work. Please advice on this ID and we are finding Mrs Tay to get us more info on your quote and their after sales service. :help: :help: :help:

hi royal, i think you need to compare a few more ID instead of just 1 or 2 companies, get a feel of their working style n see if u can accept anot.

then u have to get them to list down all the items in details, ask for breakdown if needed.

please take note that not lowest price is gd, there might be hidden cost. i agree with JusChris that "more importantly u will need to like the design proposed to u, the overall pricing (no additional hidden costs)"

if possible ask them to bring u to their ongoing project which they definitly have (if they dun, something is wrong!)

also take note that different company give different warranty ranging from 1 to many years

do post up pics of ur renovation works on the T blog ya!!!

@brian83. We had done a research on CJ Ambience sounds like they are quite difficult to make appointment with. Well as everyone know there are competitors around we heard some bad comments about them whether its true/fake we wont know. But worse part lies on the after sales service and the clerk problem on them. Dont know how true it is but really thanks for your advise and we really think we have to reconsider again and not to take the risks. meanwhile we are still waiting for the online friend of my wife to contact us again. Well we really dont wish to throw a budget of 60k into the sea if what we heard from our friends and from renotalk forum were to be true. :yamseng:

I agree with u that after service is one of the most important thing that seperate a good ID n average ones. Some ID are hard to make appointment with, cos they are either too busy or they think that ur project scale is too small for them. When are u intending to renovate ur house? Actually u might wanna try COLOURS a shot, they gt quite gd review in this forum and gt past n present client active in this forum. My fren did with them too and i love e concept that they propose. Maybe u can get better deals with them wiyh ur budget! :)

I agree with u that after service is one of the most important thing that seperate a good ID n average ones. Some ID are hard to make appointment with, cos they are either too busy or they think that ur project scale is too small for them. When are u intending to renovate ur house? Actually u might wanna try COLOURS a shot, they gt quite gd review in this forum and gt past n present client active in this forum. My fren did with them too and i love e concept that they propose. Maybe u can get better deals with them wiyh ur budget! :)

@harleybrian83. Thanks we will look into it. Can you upload some pictures of your friend house renovation? How about the after sales service?

My wife went online to check for CJ Ambience contacts but to our surprise when she call them up the admin told her that the ID(Mr Adrian) whom my wife friend recommended no longer in this company. The second time i tried to call and surprisingly she say he not in at the moment. :furious::bangwall: How can the director of this company quit but the company is still going on? For this two different point it really makes me puzzle. :bangwall: Thats still some time for us to find Mr Adrian or maybe other ID.

Hope to get more information and picture from you> :yamseng: :yamseng:

wow, its really quite scary to deal with ID like these... how is it possible that u call on two occassion and the reply are totally different!!!!

i dun not take pic of my friend hse last year when i went over for house warming. but i manage to find their facebook page... http://www.facebook.com/pages/CLC-Interiors-COLOURS-by-Leslie-Chua/109788883509

haha! hope it helps!

@harleybrian83. Thanks we will look into it. Can you upload some pictures of your friend house renovation? How about the after sales service?

My wife went online to check for CJ Ambience contacts but to our surprise when she call them up the admin told her that the ID(Mr Adrian) whom my wife friend recommended no longer in this company. The second time i tried to call and surprisingly she say he not in at the moment. :furious::bangwall: How can the director of this company quit but the company is still going on? For this two different point it really makes me puzzle. :bangwall: Thats still some time for us to find Mr Adrian or maybe other ID.

Hope to get more information and picture from you> :yamseng: :yamseng: