Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
olessiana

Haiku Kotuku Fan - Any Feedback?

Hi everyone,

Very sorry if this is a repeat topic...

As I am thinking of installing the Haiku Kotuku ceiling fan for my living room and two bedrooms, I would like to seek any feedback from those who have installed this same fan.

Any complaints about its durability? Is the energy consumption really as low as promised?

Any advice or comments you can give would be most helpful. Thanks very much!

Edited by olessiana

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey, I am also interested in the Haiku fan, except I was looking for the Satori model.

What price are you getting the Kotuku for? I saw that in Malaysia it is available for RM995. Wondering if worth getting from there..

Hi, I believe the Kotuku fan is priced at $500+ from the official distributor here (Relite). Installation is a separate fee.

It is pricey but I like the design and am curious to know if the power consumption is as low as promised, and if anyone here has encountered any problems with the fan.

I don't know if it's worth getting from Malaysia, but I think others on this forum have noted that the warranty given may not apply here, and maintenance/repairs may be an issue.

Hey, I am also interested in the Haiku fan, except I was looking for the Satori model.

What price are you getting the Kotuku for? I saw that in Malaysia it is available for RM995. Wondering if worth getting from there..

Haiku looks georgeous and apparently it is power saving (especially at mid-low speeds) vis-a-vis other brands. I think it has something to do with its motor.

I saw a set that day and stood under it to test how cooling it is.

It has 7 speeds with cool LED indicator lights. However i did not think its very cooling even at its top speed. Feels like a typical medium speed rate from other brands.

Thats purely my feedback, maybe its not suppose to be so. Any other comments?

Hi, I believe the Kotuku fan is priced at $500+ from the official distributor here (Relite). Installation is a separate fee.

It is pricey but I like the design and am curious to know if the power consumption is as low as promised, and if anyone here has encountered any problems with the fan.

I don't know if it's worth getting from Malaysia, but I think others on this forum have noted that the warranty given may not apply here, and maintenance/repairs may be an issue.

Hi bro and lockandloaded, thanks very much for your replies.

I've decided to take the plunge and purchase this fan.

Will post updates here if all goes well :)

By the way, the Haiku Kotuku fan is also available at i-Lite in Jalan Besar.

Hey All,

Thanks for the great inputs. I too decided to take the plunge and get myself a Haiku locally.

Cheers

Hi,

What does the Haiku Fan has over other brands like KDK other than it looks so nice

to justify for the high pricing?

Any one does any comparison or it will be great to share your experiences?