Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Furkid & Baby Kayden & Us Small Cosy Place Again!

some pics update:

my tilers worked on sun and PH, appreciated their hardwork and rewarded them with some food and drinks hahaha

workmanship wise seems ok to me (at the moment!) ahhahah

Kitchen wall

kitchenwall.jpg

common toilet feature

commontoiletfeature.jpg

toilet wall tiles

toiletwall.jpg

plastering

plastering.jpg

think all tiling should be completed by this week :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

some updates

with just 11 days left, ID and workers are working at their FULL SPEED...vroom vroom :good:

tiling - done

painting - in progress

carpentry - in progress

windows and doors - this week

laminate flooring - early next week

busy busy packing now, we have engaged The Helping Hands, will review on their services later =)

cant wait to see the carpentry!! as we have choose something not our usual style...stay tuned :yamseng:

some pics:

living room

DSC00468.jpg

common toilet

DSC00462.jpg

master toilet

DSC00465.jpg

kitchen

DSC00463.jpg

MBR

DSC00464.jpg

Woah, your reno is faster than mine, i also started at 1 Nov.

Would you mind sharing the quote from The Helping Hands, as i am looking for mover too. :D

hi nelly, think i came across your thread before...

were you the 1 tat engaged mr chang and hubby cant be involved in reno till move in?

if yes, you are the one hahahha cos your scenario exactly same as mine!!

i also 1 woman show, shiong but then i am enjoying every part of it hahahahah

we have to move out of current place on 5th dec so no choice lo, got to rush a bit

helping hands quote quite standard

14 footer $280 with 20 carton boxes

if not on lift level, add $25 each level

dismantling $20-25 each

add 7% GST

for your comparison :yamseng:

Yeah, moiz one-woman show :P , really xiong, not easy, moreover working, only once a week, my ID must be shiok, coz i am easygoing.

therefore, i also pei fu you :bow: :bow:

Thank you for the quote.. will check it out.

will continue to follow ur blog and looking forward to see your the final reno picture :D

Hallo, hope you have a smooth reno, super woman.

I admire you! I don't know next year I could do the same thing like you are doing now or not.. I am currently taking care of my baby daughter (6.5 months old) full time. Hubby is very busy @ work so probably I will supervise our new flat Reno next year.

How do you do it? Taking care of a toddler and the Reno at the same time?

Hihi babytan,

Pop by your threat since a lot of good progress on going yeah~ :sport-smiley-004:

Good to hear that~

Soon we can see the project hand over from you :yamseng:

Now im in the midst of lighting and where to get all electrical appliances from 1 shop~ :rolleyes:

@ Nellynutt & piknik

hahahah i am no superwoman la, actually overseeing the reno is not that difficult...

if i am not please with anything, just need to talk to ID and he will do something, i am using my mouth and eyes only

so far the only difficulty i encounter is tat due to unforseen circumstances, have to make decision on the spot

as my hubby not supposed to be involve in the reno and was busy at work, so very difficult to call him and describe the scenario at that point of time... so i have to be decisive

other than that, taking pics, checking out the progress ok la as my baby goes to childcare from 9am-4pm

guess wat is actually siong now?? hahahahahha

PACKING!!! :bow: am fighting for time as i do all the packing alone, once baby back, i will be tied down by him

i also work from home, timing can be very flexible but ultimately i still need to spare some time to work...TIRED lo

@ Terencetcw

eh i got my lightings and sanitary all from Budget Lights & Bath at Midview City

we really dun have much time to go around as compared to my first reno

imagine bringing a baby along to choose all these is really tedious!

either we are mentally or physically tired hahahahha

i only spend $4080 on all items, maybe you can take a look at what i bought later, lights shd be up this week

WC, heater, basin etc done already lo

@babytan,

wow $4080 for all items cheap tho'...maybe im abit greedy hehe

overshoot budget.

Well, really looking forward to see how your lights coming up, because i went to light shop it make me confuse~ too many to choose and some nicer design maybe just need to top up a bit thus make you indecisive :rolleyes:

just to share how much packing i have done, pic showed part of 24 boxes and still counting............

Woah, lookingy at the boxes makes me worried abt my case... I would be doing it by myself as well............ The only good thing is that I might have less boxes than you, hahahhaa.. :rolleyes: