Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Serene T3

Left In The Lurch For Csc...

Can i also check, if your purchase a land and your neighbours all have illegal structures, when you have CSC check will they flag your neighbours also? Just curious. 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
22 minutes ago, shhh201 said:

Can i also check, if your purchase a land and your neighbours all have illegal structures, when you have CSC check will they flag your neighbours also? Just curious. 

only your house is subjected to checks unless you decide to feedback to the authorities on your neighbours' houses.

7 hours ago, shhh201 said:

BCA officers doing the TOP inspection will never get involve in neighbor’s illegal extensions. 
I have personal experience on a rear neighbor having illegal extension on the rear RC ledge and causing rain water flowing down from the ledge and landed on my plot. He basically extended the ledge all the way to the boundary line. URA taichi all the way and not wanting to get involved to demand removal of the illegal extension. 2 issues involved here: 1. illegal extension and 2. rain water from the whole rear roof portion all landed on my plot. This is worst than rain water bouncing off the roof and landed on neighbor’s plot.

50 minutes ago, AWS said:

BCA officers doing the TOP inspection will never get involve in neighbor’s illegal extensions. 
I have personal experience on a rear neighbor having illegal extension on the rear RC ledge and causing rain water flowing down from the ledge and landed on my plot. He basically extended the ledge all the way to the boundary line. URA taichi all the way and not wanting to get involved to demand removal of the illegal extension. 2 issues involved here: 1. illegal extension and 2. rain water from the whole rear roof portion all landed on my plot. This is worst than rain water bouncing off the roof and landed on neighbor’s plot.

go to the government directory and search for the email address of the heads/directors and send them the emails. once those at the top are involved, things will move. best is also CC minister of MND as well.

tell them that if nothing is done, they are acknowledging that what was done is legal and you cannot be faulted if you decide to do the same illegal extension

ah yes i have the same issue with the plot i bought, my neighbour has a car porch that has a sloping roof and the rain water will slide into my drain. I always thought if BCA or URA comes to check on TOP they will flag this up. Ok then in this case I probably need to write in to get the neighbours to do something about it. 

12 minutes ago, shhh201 said:

ah yes i have the same issue with the plot i bought, my neighbour has a car porch that has a sloping roof and the rain water will slide into my drain. I always thought if BCA or URA comes to check on TOP they will flag this up. Ok then in this case I probably need to write in to get the neighbours to do something about it. 

if the sloping roof is until the 1m setback line from their boundary, there's nothing you can do about it as this is legal. you can't control how water flows and which direction the wind blows the water

• Like 1