Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Roflmaoxz

Appling Hle Before Bto

Hi all, need some answers for the above.

I have a 3rm NG resale mid-flr, estimated selling price around my flat is $325k to $385k. (Based on the transacted price in HDB URL).

If I were to be selected for a 4rm BTO (approx $280k), and I wish to pay in full for this BTO. How do I go about it?

Do I still need a HLE before signing the BTO purchase option?

Just to sidetrack abit, if the ceiling of the my bathroom found cracked and bulging, who can I approach?

Thanks.

Edited by Roflmaoxz

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

if u intent to pay full, why still need HLE?

I assume the answer is no?

The situation will be I will sell my resale one year before my BTO is ready?

How?

Ask yourself, what is HLE? What does it does.

Whether you want to sell your resale HDB now, or 1 yr before or 1 day before.

HLE don't come into the pic if you are paying full.

Ask yourself, what is HLE? What does it does.

Whether you want to sell your resale HDB now, or 1 yr before or 1 day before.

HLE don't come into the pic if you are paying full.

Thanks rat,

so what you mean is that if I have not disposed my resale before BTO, I still need to apply HLE even though I have enough CPF+cash for the BTO after the sale thereafter.

If I have sold off my resale and wait for the arrival of BTO, I no need to apply HLE.

HLE = a statement stating how much HDB is willing to lend you.

If you do not need HDB loan, no need to take HLE. For example, some people take bank loan, pay in full, etc.

HLE = a statement stating how much HDB is willing to lend you.

If you do not need HDB loan, no need to take HLE. For example, some people take bank loan, pay in full, etc.

Hi gimz, thanks. I think I get the picture now.

As I do not have the cash in disposal now even though my resale gain can fully cover the next BTO after the sale. I have to apply HLE for the BTO to pull the transaction through.

Hi gimz, thanks. I think I get the picture now.

As I do not have the cash in disposal now even though my resale gain can fully cover the next BTO after the sale. I have to apply HLE for the BTO to pull the transaction through.

So are you saying that you dont have the cash or sufficient CPF enough to pay the 10% downpayment during selection?

If this is the case, you have no choice but to apply for HLE.

But you have enough CPF or cash to cover the 10% downpayment.. @30k to be comfotable with in your case, you can estimate & sell your flat when you know the PCD from HDB. So when the CPF from sales of your old flat goes back to your a/c, it can be used to pay for your new BTO flat without loan

In this case, you dont need to loan from bank or used your 2nd HDB loan entitlement, just in case you need it in the future. However, lodging will be an issue and your tinming must be good in disposing the old flat.

Hope it helps :))