Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

anyone encounter or engage Lynn Yap (queen of fengsui) before?? i've paid a deposit but seems like she knows nuts about FS tho... :sport-smiley-004: seems like out to cheat pple's $$..any comments before i persue further for the recovery of my $$?? Thanks in advance!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
If you read further, seems like this master has feng shui for temasek holding? And recently temasek reported loss of 49 billion in their investment.

Wow. I don't have that much money to lose leh. :jawdrop:

FYI - a real FSM will never call himself a grand master - more for marketing purposes. expensive must be good mentality.

i have heard of a few fsm in malaysia that even singapore bizmen HAVE TO BEG, drive them personally to/fro sg/malaysia to see fengshui. The difficult thing is the BEGGING part cos charges is only RM$3000. And when they decided not to see fengshui for you, no amount of money can change their mind.

Is it the one from Malacca? Can spit out precious stones from the mouth for you to bring back home one?

Is it the one from Malacca? Can spit out precious stones from the mouth for you to bring back home one?

spit stone... must see doctor....(sorry..just joking... cant resist...)

Hi,

Im also interested if anyone has engaged the services of Robin before n cud share his experiences with us.

has anyone also heard of Lee Yu Hon before? Understand that he provides free divination on his website also.

http://www.leeyuhon.com/Divination_QA.html

Or has anyone got a reliable n "effective" geomancer to recommend? Hvnt exactly found one who cud do fengshui audit with that "oomph".

thanks.

Hi babyangel11 and missPT,

Could you PM me Robin's contact number?

I engaged Robin to see FS for my previous hse, but have lost his contact. Need a FS master for my new plc.

Not sure if he's the same person u mentioned, but would appreciate if you could send me his contact.

Thanks!

If you read further, seems like this master has feng shui for temasek holding?

Just seen his website and have called to verify, he is not the fengshui master for Temasek Holding.

He provided a talk for them, requested by the organiser.

He mentioned in his mail that this skill was use to renovate KIA Motors showroom this year Jan 2009.

"Kia Motors (S) - C&C Kia (S) Pte Ltd, located at 239 Alexandra Road, Singapore. In 2008, the company has been struggling in terms of sales for it's Kia vehicles. The monthly vehicles sold in the year of 2008 is 160 cars / per month.

After detailed survey, it was found that the showroom's fengshui was the main cause of the the problem.

In the end of 2008/Jan of 2009, the company renovated it's showroom, in accordance to our advice and requirements.

Immediately in the end of month Jan 2009, the showroom recorded sales of 303 vehicles. In the Feb 2009, sales order was 560 vehicles and 500++ for March 2009."

I not sure how true is the sales figures!!!

Anyone can advices.

Edited by yangjp

Just seen his website and have called to verify, he is not the fengshui master for Temasek Holding.

He mentioned in his mail that this skill was use to renovate KIA Motors showroom this year Jan 2009.

"Kia Motors (S) - C&C Kia (S) Pte Ltd, located at 239 Alexandra Road, Singapore. In 2008, the company has been struggling in terms of sales for it's Kia vehicles. The monthly vehicles sold in the year of 2008 is 160 cars / per month.

After detailed survey, it was found that the showroom's fengshui was the main cause of the the problem.

In the end of 2008/Jan of 2009, the company renovated it's showroom, in accordance to our advice and requirements.

Immediately in the end of month Jan 2009, the showroom recorded sales of 303 vehicles. In the Feb 2009, sales order was 560 vehicles and 500++ for March 2009."

Anyone can advices.

Waaa!!! You seem to be very keen to answer or on the defensive for this master leh. Excuse my Kpoh hor, is he your feng shui master or you all are related?

Anyone can advices.

Hmm.....I thought this has to do with the global economic crisis. Yen strengthened which make Japanese cars expensive, and Korean won crashed which make Korean cars cheaper. Kia Cerato Forte was rightly timed to launch during this period and Sporeans flocked to buy this model (waiting time is 3 months). Plus COE during this period also fell to around $5K.

So I wonder how much influence did this FSM have on the sales?

Waaa!!! You seem to be very keen to answer or on the defensive for this master leh. Excuse my Kpoh hor, is he your feng shui master or you all are related?

No, its just that since last week from now, I have contacted few FSM, and he is the one I also has contacted with him.

I'm looking for some fengshui courses, do u have any good FSM you come across?

I engaged 7. John Lok and another solid FSM for my parents' flat. Both came to the same conclusion. Too bad the FSM is recovering from bad health and has temporarily stopped practice since late last year.

Its been a year since your post above. You feel any effect from John Lok's FS audit? Can share?

PM me if not convenient. Thanks a million.

you know lah..... now they got website also...forgot the url...

every major shopping mall also got 1 outlet.

Haha... you are right; cause they also approach me and ask me to be one of their panel of masters as well.. They will do up an office cum FS shop for me & i just have to sit there and they will take care of the rest...

I told them "No" thank you cause i have been working alone for the past 20 yrs and based fully on referrals only as i dun advertise; other than doing some seminars talks with agts agency or developers during some of their private previews.. :D

Haha... you are right; cause they also approach me and ask me to be one of their panel of masters as well.. They will do up an office cum FS shop for me & i just have to sit there and they will take care of the rest...

I told them "No" thank you cause i have been working alone for the past 20 yrs and based fully on referrals only as i dun advertise; other than doing some seminars talks with agts agency or developers during some of their private previews.. :D

Hi, are you the same Mr Chong at "Feng Shui Consultation" right at the bottom page of renotalk?

an 60+ oldman - the old school type...for auspicious date, life analysis..etc without him going out of his office.

he ONLY accept angbao. doesnt care how much you put inside the angbao.

only have a fix pricing on house visit. Most expensive package is $599, this guy know karma.

hi can you email me his contact? i'm keen to consult this master for my new home.

thanks

pepa_pepper@hotmail.com