Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Nobody talk about age here and suddenly you brought out age....so you and Felix the same gang too or same person? Haha....

I not Felix... Anyway I also not young and also not that old. I have learned many fengshui theory from various school and master too, but not all theory work and correct too... that why I feel that learning fengshui need to have a right master to teach....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

HI , i am new to this forum too...thanks for all the sharing here.. and i have come to conclusion that both master zhang(don't own a shop and with 30 yrs of exp) and mr chang (fengshuiyinyang.com) are good! may i have the contact number of both and the charges? twolambs and julie tan pls assist to email me at bagloverss@yahoo.com.sg or pm me. thank you!!!

Hi, could anyone kindly PM me Mr Zhang's contact and his rate and services included?

I emailed Mr Chang already and has his quotes. But, its one price fits all sizes of houses. Because my unit is only 3-room 63sqm and hence, I feel tat $485 for fs audit abit too expensive and worried that my husband will not be keen.

Really hope to get a good one if not my husband will say that Im wasting money only. Thanks so much..

Hi, could anyone kindly PM me Mr Zhang's contact and his rate and services included?

I emailed Mr Chang already and has his quotes. But, its one price fits all sizes of houses. Because my unit is only 3-room 63sqm and hence, I feel tat $485 for fs audit abit too expensive and worried that my husband will not be keen.

Really hope to get a good one if not my husband will say that Im wasting money only. Thanks so much..

I think the fees is quite average already. Some FS master charges $1000+ and above for 3 room consultation as well. The other Mr Zhang is around S$480+ also i think. Most importantly i feel is not so much about the initial consultation cost (though cheaper is good for the pocket) , but hopefully the audit can help improve your life and people around you.

I think the fees is quite average already. Some FS master charges $1000+ and above for 3 room consultation as well. The other Mr Zhang is around S$480+ also i think. Most importantly i feel is not so much about the initial consultation cost (though cheaper is good for the pocket) , but hopefully the audit can help improve your life and people around you.

hi.

mr zhang and mr chang are two different fsm? which one is better? thanks.

hi.

mr zhang and mr chang are two different fsm? which one is better? thanks.

Not sure about Master Zhang cos I engaged Mr Chang. So far he has been very prompt in answering all the sms and emails which i sent to him for further inquiries after my consultation with him. So I would say he provides great after sales service. As for the effect of the arrangement advised by him, I can't say much as I have not moved into my house yet. But he never asked me to buy any feng shui items from him. But do be prepared to change quite a lot of the arrangement of furniture or even the layout of your house if you want to follow all of his advice...

Not sure about Master Zhang cos I engaged Mr Chang. So far he has been very prompt in answering all the sms and emails which i sent to him for further inquiries after my consultation with him. So I would say he provides great after sales service. As for the effect of the arrangement advised by him, I can't say much as I have not moved into my house yet. But he never asked me to buy any feng shui items from him. But do be prepared to change quite a lot of the arrangement of furniture or even the layout of your house if you want to follow all of his advice...

hi worldangel,

thanks for the reply.

is yours a 5-room? how much is it? is it possible to pm me his contact no.?

thanks.

hi worldangel,

thanks for the reply.

is yours a 5-room? how much is it? is it possible to pm me his contact no.?

thanks.

Yup, mine is a 5 room. Just need to pao an ang pow with $485 inside. Make sure you put the cash inside the red packet, he is quite particular about that.

His phone no is 97288872

Yup, mine is a 5 room. Just need to pao an ang pow with $485 inside. Make sure you put the cash inside the red packet, he is quite particular about that.

His phone no is 97288872

So when are you moving into the house? Soon?

Hi ahnah,

Just like you, you have your own FS master that you like to recommend to other and don't advertise here.

I don't wish to advertise here too. So PM me if you are really interested to engage him for service.

Hi Miss,

Could you pm me your fsm contact please.

Thanks alot! :dancingqueen:

Rgds,

Mich