Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The FSM I use don't have posh office neither does he own any units in shopping malls and sell Fengshui related remedies like paintings, statue, crystal etc.

I chose him because he will advise house owners on practical yet easy to follow remedies. E.g hor for my house, I needed a lot of metal element in the kitchen, so he suggested that I buy a nice cutlery holder and to put out my forks and spoons on the counter top.

In his words he says :" The best Fengshui remedy is one that when someone looks at it, does not looks like a fengshui remedy at all. why make your nicely renovated home looks like a shrine."

For my foyer area where I need earth element, he didn't ask me to buy clay figurines or clay stature. He simply advice to go do my own shopping, look for small pretty porcelain container and add soil in the container. keep the soil moist always and display it outside as a form of decor.

He charges me a three figure sum only for my 5 room flat. PM me if anyone of you is keen to get his service.

Hi Ivy

Can PM me your FSM contact? Thanks.

• Like 2

Hi Ivy

Can PM me your FSM contact? Thanks.

Hi, my FSM also did advice the same. For example, my bedroom needs the earth element, he did not ask me to buy any feng shui figurines, he suggest me to paint one of the wall to the earth color like beige, which I like it also. :D All his advices on feng shui remedies are so easy to follow and does make my house look nice too. :rolleyes:

If ok, PM me your FSM contact, I would like to know is he the same FSM as mine. thks...!