Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Hi all, I am new here.

Just got Mr. Chang's reply via email. Called and text him last year Dec but no reply. Tonight he replied promptly via email.

Dear Ivy, appreciate that you can forward me your Good and Bad list too. my email sangiephua@hotmail.com thank you.

May I know what is the meaning of PM used here and how to PM?

Dear ernieliew75 may i have Master Wang contacts as well. Thanks.

gals ma ma, I am not sure if the woodlands master u mentioned is my ex boyfriend's father. His surname is Yuan. He is 70 plus already. He told me people always call him something that ends with a SIU (cantonese meaning for uncle) but i cant remember. He is working alone. very detailed.

Each time after he came, my father will strike 4D soon after. Myself, someone who never wins and buys 4D only once or twice a year, strike $500 plus TOTO on the 2nd buy. Why I think he is chun? After 1 consultation I skipped the next year then no lottery luck at all. Then ask him to come again, my father strike again. Even since then never strike again coz I broke off with his son and it was awkward to engaged him after that.

He ever told me that chances of me with his son is only 50/50 percent. I will be the one who calls it off and it happened. :P but he is a very nice man.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all, I am new here.

Just got Mr. Chang's reply via email. Called and text him last year Dec but no reply. Tonight he replied promptly via email.

Dear Ivy, appreciate that you can forward me your Good and Bad list too. my email sangiephua@hotmail.com thank you.

May I know what is the meaning of PM used here and how to PM?

Dear ernieliew75 may i have Master Wang contacts as well. Thanks.

gals ma ma, I am not sure if the woodlands master u mentioned is my ex boyfriend's father. His surname is Yuan. He is 70 plus already. He told me people always call him something that ends with a SIU (cantonese meaning for uncle) but i cant remember. He is working alone. very detailed.

Each time after he came, my father will strike 4D soon after. Myself, someone who never wins and buys 4D only once or twice a year, strike $500 plus TOTO on the 2nd buy. Why I think he is chun? After 1 consultation I skipped the next year then no lottery luck at all. Then ask him to come again, my father strike again. Even since then never strike again coz I broke off with his son and it was awkward to engaged him after that.

He ever told me that chances of me with his son is only 50/50 percent. I will be the one who calls it off and it happened. :P but he is a very nice man.

Ever heard my friend's mother mentioned before. Only after buy a few times 4-D then strke lei. She also said strike oredi surely at home got something happen...if not argue with husband then her mother arthritis became worse....she said about 60 plus....often hang around coffeeshop. Wonder if the same old man bah!

Ever heard my friend's mother mentioned before. Only after buy a few times 4-D then strke lei. She also said strike oredi surely at home got something happen...if not argue with husband then her mother arthritis became worse....she said about 60 plus....often hang around coffeeshop. Wonder if the same old man bah!

Mmm...with regards to something happening.... i dont remember anything. It was after him that I started to believe in FS as things went well, even asked him to do my office. mmm...... maybe 6 years ago he was 60 plus? Ya maybe same guy but I dont know if he hangs around coffeeshop. I know that he always goes to causeway point. :)

Oh I recommended him to my buddy who opens a pub at Duxton and he gave them 4 numbers. They dont belive and didnt buy and it came up very soon after.

Hihi,

I would like to intro my FSM, Master JS Liew.

He help to c my house FS. He explain to us on our flat FS n the direction tat we facing. No matter gd or bad, he will say n recommend remedy if needed.

So far, he never ask us to buy anything to put in the house for FS. Only ask us to choose the colors of the walls to wat he recommended n also instruct us to put certain no. of lights in the house.

I think is quite gd as I heard tat alot FSM always ask ppl to buy FS items to put in the house. But he dun.

But he also go extra mile to help us to oversee the whole reno n liaise wif our ID on the design n concept..

I shifting to my house soon. But when i go up to my house now, i feel very comfy there. dun knw is it becoz of the FS or juz tat its my own house. keke...

Anyway, I will post up the photos of my house once totally completed in my T-Blog. Keep a look out...

PS> My FSM is not old but also nt very young lar. thus he go more wif the modern concept. :yamseng:

PM me if u r interested to get his contacts. :dancingqueen:

Dear IVY,

I would appreciate if you could forward the list to me too.

Thanks for your help.

my email is sangiephua@hotmail.com

sorry i dont know what is PM as I am new here.

Thank you very much.

Hi all,

Just got a reply from FSM Mr. Chang. I am so shocked. His charges was not as you guys mentioned here, $485? My area is below 1500sq ft and he is quoting me $1385?

Very sad. What should I do now?

Dear IVY,

I would appreciate if you could forward the list to me too.

Thanks for your help.

my email is sangiephua@hotmail.com

sorry i dont know what is PM as I am new here.

Thank you very much.

huh...reali? your house is not a hdb rite..??

Edited by 8huat8

Hi all,

Just got a reply from FSM Mr. Chang. I am so shocked. His charges was not as you guys mentioned here, $485? My area is below 1500sq ft and he is quoting me $1385?

Very sad. What should I do now?

wow. so ex ar. mine is less than 500 for 4rm....

u wan to try my FSM??

Hi galsmama, newbie ting

PM Liaozzzz

Hi Ivy,

I've just join in, can i have the good/bad FSM list as well. Tks in advance.

wow. so ex ar. mine is less than 500 for 4rm....

u wan to try my FSM??

Hi Mashi X2 thanks. :) would appreciate if you can email me sangiephua@hotmail.com. THanks

But maybe he will charge higher for pte apt too?

Well, as my husband dont believe in Fengshui. I have to fork out the fees myself to do it. Thats why, I have a budget :(

Thanks ivy, received liao.

I heard of 1 in woodlands. My sis said that he is famous, forgot abt the name, charged her 388, any1 heard of him?

Hi gals mama, since u had received the list. Would you mind to forward me a copy? Think IVY is overwhelmed by the responses ;P my email sangiephua@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance!

Need to engage one soon as floor plan is ready. thanks a million

:( Mr. Chang replied. He said the fee applies to all private apts.

Mr Chang's fee is quite high relative to the rest. But I am sure you will be getting quality advice from Mr Chang and so it should be okay.