Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

hi everyone

was looking for a good and reliable FSM for sometime, but unfortunate , most of the FSM quote me quite expensive,, way way away my budget, due to my tight budget, can any kind soul please recommend me a good FSM that is no so expensive , most important that will not force you to buy things, thank you

or anyone have a list of good/bad FSM , can i require to have a list , please ,

many thank you ,

email : applelunch@yahoo.com

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Showhand, Tuapekong, giggle

PM Liaozzzzzzzzzz

hi ivy

can i require for a list of good/bad FSM

i'm searching for a reliable FSM that is not so expensive to help /advice me on my big day,

call a few ,but they quote me way way away my budget, so expensive,

now i am clueless who to ask

please help ..

many thank you

hi ivy

can i require for a list of good/bad FSM

i'm searching for a reliable FSM that is not so expensive to help /advice me on my big day,

call a few ,but they quote me way way away my budget, so expensive,

now i am clueless who to ask

please help ..

many thank you

Ivy,

Look like you are more popular than those fsms, can be a senior fsm already lah, hahaha..

Edited by bepgof

Ivy,

Look like you are more popular than those fsms, can be a senior fsm already lah, hahaha..

Hi

Can anyone email or PM me the listing of FSM as I'm looking for one for my coming new house.

Thanks

Hi everyone... I am in the process of looking for a good fsm.. can someone please PM me the list of good/bad fsm... I need it quite urgently... many thanks in advance!!

I just meetup with Master Irene Toh last nite for destiny analysis and we in conversation for more then an hour and she have help me in solving my problems also. Wow really accurate. Worth the money of $38 only. Saw the other 2 master Jon and Dennis. Nice people. I will definitely want them to do my house fengshui and now waiting for my appointment with them, really looking forward for them to be at my place.

Thanks to this forum for the wonderful people on the good recommendation! :D

I just meetup with Master Irene Toh last nite for destiny analysis and we in conversation for more then an hour and she have help me in solving my problems also. Wow really accurate. Worth the money of $38 only. Saw the other 2 master Jon and Dennis. Nice people. I will definitely want them to do my house fengshui and now waiting for my appointment with them, really looking forward for them to be at my place.

Thanks to this forum for the wonderful people on the good recommendation! :D

My husband ever consulted Dennis for bazi but not that accurate at all, asked about how many children we had also give wrong answer.

hi Ivy

I am looking for a FSM to help my friend. She has cancer and we want to check if there's anything wrong with her house. Please send me the list of recommended FSM

thanks so much

Lene

Ivy,

Haha, you must be kidding......little knowledge kills.....somemore don't have the 'cutting' :P

hi Ivy

I am looking for a FSM to help my friend. She has cancer and we want to check if there's anything wrong with her house. Please send me the list of recommended FSM

thanks so much

Lene

Hi Lene

I think obviously the outstanding one no need me to say liaozzzz, check it out yourself.......others ahemmm cough..cough!!

Hi everyone... I am in the process of looking for a good fsm.. can someone please PM me the list of good/bad fsm... I need it quite urgently... many thanks in advance!!

Hi everyone, can anyone PM me the list of the good/bad fsm please.

Thanks in advance!